Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Banned
a007apl is an unknown quantity at this point
LP700-4,
Side, remember Gallardo style, 90%.
Front, LP570-4, 80% but the Lights its very news design.
Rear, like to Estoque style 85% and Reventon 15%.
Interior? Audi style, digital, Estoque remember more or less.
I'm see the new model? Not yet, but I'm know the "language" of Lamborghini....

Old 12-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
LP700SV is on a distinguished roadLP700SV is on a distinguished roadLP700SV is on a distinguished roadLP700SV is on a distinguished roadLP700SV is on a distinguished roadLP700SV is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
@ LP700SV - can you add the Sesto wheels, as the other thread indicates that they are very similar to the ones on the 700
Here you go on the wheels. Still trying to figure out how to do a color change using the photo editing software I got on my new Sony computer.

Attached Images  
Old 12-02-2010, 06:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
That's confirmed, he's a great Lamborghini customer and has a Lamborghini dealership, this year he was one of the very 1st 570 owner (i took a video to his 570 just a week later the 1st video review on internet), he's getting also a Sesto Elemento
I don't doubt you for a second. He is a VIP client and that goes for trax as well. I am quite sure they will get some of the very first cars, maybe in June/July while the rest will need to wait longer.

About the Sesto Elemento, I am looking forward to hear more about it...

Old 12-02-2010, 07:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by marchettino
he's getting also a Sesto Elemento

Old 12-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L

I haven't them, but I have seen them after 23rd of September, don't ask me here where and who showed me them. If you want to know details PM me, this conversation will be better in private.
No problem, I believe you my friend!!!

Old 12-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Its all about market and customers. The percentage of both L and F cars with manual dropped every year to the number when producing it becomes not profitable and has no sense. Fans at forums begging for manual rarely are real customers for this car, but the majority of customers voted for automated gearboxes and DCTs with the real money transactions. Just remember how every single fanboy was begging for RWD Lambo, they produced the Balboni and its was the most unsuccessful G in history. Similar with manual - fanboys are not equal with customers. And customers don't want manual anymore.
2011 Gallardo LP550-2 coupe for sale, with an honest-to-God manual transmission: 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo for Sale - 881774 - duPontREGISTRY.com

They're not dead yet!

Old 12-02-2010, 10:31 AM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LP700SV
Here you go on the wheels. Still trying to figure out how to do a color change using the photo editing software I got on my new Sony computer.
Needs a longer rear end. If it does accommodate taller drivers like the OP here mentioned, it has to be longer. I squeezed into a gallardo vert at lambo track day and felt like Shaq in a mini cooper. It was ridiculous.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
About the Sesto... as i have more information i will let you know
Before the end of the month i have a photoshoot with a Reventon Roadster

Old 12-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mattjs33
2011 Gallardo LP550-2 coupe for sale, with an honest-to-God manual transmission: 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo for Sale - 881774 - duPontREGISTRY.com

They're not dead yet!
mayhaps a smart buy...itll hold its value better no?

Old 12-02-2010, 03:44 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
May be in far future if there will be manual fans searching for such car, in short terms resale would hurt.

apl, I really don't know how you can translate emotions into percentage, honestly. This is not a numbers or percents - its all-new car, it has strong DNA and clues from latest Lambos, but it is all-new.

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory