Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
I covered only reasons why Ferrari and Lamborghini refused to offer manual transmissions. I have driven 458 as well - it is amazingly capable machine, acceleration, agility, everything is great, may be it lacks some kind of hardcore supercar feel, but I disagree that only manual can offer great fun from driving. Porsche GT3/GT2 is a bit different story at this moment, last of a kind cars for true manual enthusiasts, but I afraid to see what will come with next generation of 911.

I too can appreciate the 458 and dont want to take this thread OT, but many of todays sports cars have become soft to have that wide audience appeal and you cant blame these companies for wanting to sell cars, G-D forbid they should make money and stay in business LOL. Yes the next Gen of the 911 who knows..thats why I have a 2011 GT3 it is truly a sports car in every sense.

Old 11-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Its all about market and customers. The percentage of both L and F cars with manual dropped every year to the number when producing it becomes not profitable and has no sense. Fans at forums begging for manual rarely are real customers for this car, but the majority of customers voted for automated gearboxes and DCTs with the real money transactions. Just remember how every single fanboy was begging for RWD Lambo, they produced the Balboni and its was the most unsuccessful G in history. Similar with manual - fanboys are not equal with customers. And customers don't want manual anymore.
Speak the truth you do...!!!

Old 11-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AndrewDinCH
Does your friend have May-June 11 confirmed?

I have the first customer car for my dealership in Switzerland. At present Lamborghini are saying the dealers get demo cars in May, and their 2011 allocation of customer cars is spread June-December without mentioning which month. So as far as I've been informed, the first customer cars could be June, or they could be December...
That's confirmed, he's a great Lamborghini customer and has a Lamborghini dealership, this year he was one of the very 1st 570 owner (i took a video to his 570 just a week later the 1st video review on internet), he's getting also a Sesto Elemento

Old 11-30-2010, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pmogs
hey since you have seen it did it look like this?

just wondering, thanks
I would have to say both yes but mostly no. It does have a few similarities.
But only around the front. The side and the back no.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Benzi is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree, i have seen the car recently at the event in Bahrain and the front is very similar. The display car was shown in the same colour as well. The car is simply beautiful! The guys from lamborghini said that first deliveries would be in June for customer cars and then the rest will be spread over the summer up till december for pre bookings. The price was stated at approximately 140,000 bahraini dinars, which is the equivalent to approx 300,000 euros. If looks are anything to go by, in my opinion, its worth the bucks!

Old 11-30-2010, 05:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
That's confirmed, he's a great Lamborghini customer and has a Lamborghini dealership, this year he was one of the very 1st 570 owner (i took a video to his 570 just a week later the 1st video review on internet), he's getting also a Sesto Elemento
A sesto elemento, more info please...

Old 11-30-2010, 07:00 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
There is information that they are going to make the Sesto Elemento in a very limited numbers as a track-only weapon. Price is going to be around EUR 1.4 M without taxes.

About the rendering - yes the front does have some similarities, the rest is totally off.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
About the rendering - yes the front does have some similarities, the rest is totally off.
Be quiet....

You have not seen it

Old 11-30-2010, 07:28 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Be quiet....

You have not seen it
Are you sure?

Real car? No. Factory pics? Yes.

It can be seen even from the mule pics that side profile and back is absolutely off.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Be quiet....

You have not seen it
He did
Hey D55L im still waiting for a description of the Ferrari 612 and Enzo you saw on pics (I asked in the new 612 thread)

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory