Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Oh yes, you're right Amzamus and ferr9000. My mistake.

Old 08-10-2014, 04:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
there seems to be lots of confusion on when certain options can be ordered, I want to add the sports exhaust to my order, as the one seen on you tube,ive driven that car and it sounds fantastic!a must have imo , some dealers are saying that'its a factory fitted option,others are saying its a dealer fitted option which you have to sign a disclaimer for and it cant be turned off. in strada mode it stayed normal but it kicked in when the sport and corsa buttons were selected, we're also hearing that there's now a price of £7,800!! one dealer did say they are working on a software pack as the aventador to keep the price more realistic. also the glass engine cover may not be available to after xmas as a factory fit,the debate on black wheels also moves along with snaps of cars around the world having them,which I assume dealers have had done after market.it's strange Lamborghini launched the yellow car with black rims to the world at geneva but you cant order them yet? i thought that was the reason there exclusive dept was there to help the customer design the car they want.i spec my huracan in novemeber for a march delivery ready for the spring and cant wait to give them my money!! I just hope all the above options are ready by then, i've waited 2 years to get this car and have looked forward to it more than any other......roll on spring 2015, if anyone out there knows any more info please post!

Old 08-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
Originally Posted by koizu

best pic of the huracan i've seen so far

Old 08-14-2014, 06:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished roadDebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished road
Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Super Trofeo !

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Old 08-14-2014, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lambo7Oaks is an unknown quantity at this point
All 7 UK dealers now have their demonstration cars and we have just received the only UK car in Verde Mantis. We have taken the car to the Wilton Hall Classic and Supercar event and everyone gace the car very positive feedback from Lamborghini owners to those that aspire to own one.

Early customer cars being delivered and all customers are raving about the looks, the drive especially the gearbox / clutch and the attention they are getting that only a Lamborghini creates.

Will post a few more images and if there are any questions or assistance then let us know and we would be delighted to help.

Attached Images     
Old 08-18-2014, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-19-2014, 08:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Carbotanium is on a distinguished roadCarbotanium is on a distinguished roadCarbotanium is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zeeshan66
best pic of the huracan i've seen so far
Agreed, the best spec IMO. Looks really good in black with blacks wheels as well, but not with a white interior.

And speaking of interiors, that green is horrendous.

Old 08-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
agree, ive sat in that car and it is a touch over powering, if you go for the green exterior the way to go imo is the black alcantara/leather with green stiching and green trimmed floor mats!

Old 08-21-2014, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread