Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 02:49 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by goldencrust
is the grey car with the black wheels photo shopped?? ive been asking the factory when will black wheels be a option......they don't know. it makes the car imo
I think it's real, spotted several times that huracan with that plate
could it be an aftermarket solution?

Old 08-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
a few of the guys in the uk are going to get there wheels painted after sales, know one gets why there not a option from the beginning, 95% of all aventadors are speced with them,freinds have been chasing the sports exhaust again no answers, the dealers are happy to retro fit these items but I think most people want the car speced at the factory the way you want it.i personally don't want my car messed with after delivery and be writing big cheaques for options once the initial feel good factor dies a little. also on the black stlye pack the Lamborghini script on the rear was going to be black to match the exhausts etc, now its staying chrome!! shame that as I felt it was a nice detail tieing it all in.

Old 08-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
sardis is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules, but you may be interested in this article:

SCANS - Car&Driver - Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4 (TEST) | German Car Forum

Read and enjoy, all I can say is wow!

Old 08-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
2.5 seconds.....really!!

Old 08-05-2014, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
sardis is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunning numbers, especially when you look at 0-100 and quarter mile times and speed. If you combine that info with the previous post from d3a where it beat the 458 Speciale and Squadra Corse for lap times indicates a very special and capable car. You might argue that Lambo have taken a leaf out of Ferrari's book in this instance and provided a particularly well prepared car but I think these numbers will be largely reproducible. Also notable that it was on normal tyres for this test. Whatever, I'm sure it will be a fantastic car to own and it is great to see Lambo rising to the challenge from Ferrari and McLaren, but still retaining some of the special character that Lambo's have.
I went to the HR Owen preview in January and I really like the new shape including the much maligned rear end, which I think is great and I love the subtle double roof design.

Enjoy in good health and I look forward to owners first impressions coming soon.

Cheers,

Sardis

Old 08-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I was there to....send pics next march when car lands

Old 08-08-2014, 07:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Gold Huracán

I believe that this is one of the most beautiful Huracáns i have ever seen.

Attached Images  
Old 08-09-2014, 01:41 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ferr9000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by St_Ex
I believe that this is one of the most beautiful Huracáns i have ever seen.
color: arancio borealis

Looks great.

Old 08-09-2014, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Arancio Borealis? Are you sure?

Here is an Arancio Borealis LP560-4. I would say it is Oro Elios but it is a little bit more darker.

Attached Images  
Old 08-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by St_Ex
Arancio Borealis? Are you sure?
It's Arancio Borealis. More photos of the same car (look at the number plate):

Name:  Lamborghini-Huracan_LP610-4_2015_1600x1200_wallpaper_1e.jpg
Views: 986
Size:  232.1 KB

Name:  Lamborghini-Huracan_LP610-4_2015_1600x1200_wallpaper_16.jpg
Views: 965
Size:  140.7 KB

Last edited by Amzamus; 08-09-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread