Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Best Lambo Lambo tune: Unbiased, biased review about the new Velos tune for Gallardo

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
What's the BMW filter swap?

Old 12-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Miguel is an unknown quantity at this point
^ sorry BMC filters lol.. auto correct you gotta love it sometimes

Old 12-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Miguel
WWUUTTT!!!! that would be insane!!! pics or it never happened! lol
Test pipes going on tom. And the carbon fiber exhaust is already on. Sounds crazy!!

Old 12-03-2011, 11:26 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
"After the tune you need to put a few hundred miles on the to "re-adapt" the ECU and see the real power gains."

Thanks for that explanation, I actually wasn't aware of that!
Thanks David, that is absolutely correct!

I am going to post some screen shots of these text messages from Miguel in the next couple of days...

Last edited by Omar@VelosDesignwerks; 12-03-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:45 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

i got to the office and didst want to turn her off thinking this was a one time thing. After coming to my senses i turned her off and couldn't wait for the drive home. Late shift over - got into car started it up and let her warm up. Driving home.. she got faster than the morning!!! It was just pulling and pulling all the way to the new 8400 rev-limiter!! The smile came back! the next two days the power and throttle response increased again. I remember texting Ommy www.superfastlambo.com/wtf

I can honestly say this has been the BEST mod i have performed to this date, besides the wheels what makes me the most upset is that i waited this long to get it.

Velos Designwerks - Company - Miami, FL | Facebook

Last edited by Omar@VelosDesignwerks; 12-03-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
^ sorry BMC filters lol.. auto correct you gotta love it sometimes
Auto correct can be funny at times

These to be exact?

BMC Flat Panel Replacement Filter Lamborghini Gallardo 03+

Old 12-05-2011, 04:05 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
Since that whole textsfrombennet thing was fake, let's start a textsfrommiggy.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Kai@EliteMotorsports

These to be exact?

yes sir those are them!

Old 12-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Kai@EliteMotorsports

These to be exact?

Originally Posted by ADV.1 Tony
Since that whole textsfrombennet thing was fake, let's start a textsfrommiggy.
you dont even want to be a part of that