Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 04:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shnxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Zambrano
Yes. Just take a look to other luxury SUVs when started. The best example: Porsche Cayenne.
I wonder what the price point will be for the urus.
I actually have a cayenne S and it's been nothing but headaches.

Old 12-12-2013, 04:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shnxx
I wonder what the price point will be for the urus.
I actually have a cayenne S and it's been nothing but headaches.
Probably the price won't be lower than 150,000 €. Just think that both are VAG products and the Urus will be positioned over the Cayenne Turbo.

Cayenne < Urus < Bentley SUV

Last edited by Amzamus; 12-12-2013 at 04:23 AM.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by St_Ex
It is very beautiful indeed and very elegant in comparison with the ugly Urus..
when i first saw the estoque i was in awe. i still think its stupid they didn't produce it.

Old 12-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Even though the Estoque Concept isn't the best work that Lamborghni designers have came up with it does have potental. If they shorten the whellbase and update the headlights with possible a similar version of the aventador it could look a lot better.

But if I were to choose between the Urus and the Estoque, I'd have to go with the Urus.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:57 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
spy shots from today:

Name:  Lambo Cabrera 3.jpg
Views: 2898
Size:  250.8 KB

Name:  Lambo Cabrera 4.jpg
Views: 1441
Size:  244.3 KB

Name:  Lambo Cabrera 1.jpg
Views: 2824
Size:  256.7 KB

Name:  Lambo Cabrera 5.jpg
Views: 4000
Size:  235.8 KB

Name:  Lambo Cabrera 7.jpg
Views: 4166
Size:  202.6 KB

Old 12-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
So it's confirmed now that there dont appear to have large intake opens behind the door, like some speculated. Looks along more streamline this way with out that large opening breaking the line.

Old 12-12-2013, 12:01 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-12-2013, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Not a good name.
Those lights are fantastic!
Lamborghini Huracan LP600-4?

Old 12-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Huracan sounds epic for me. I have to say that I'm spanish, and this is the difference between names:

Cabrera:

Name:  foto01.jpg
Views: 3690
Size:  31.6 KB

Huracan:

Name:  img_como_se_produce_un_huracan_10361_orig.jpg
Views: 981
Size:  77.1 KB

Sounds better and more powerful.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point