Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shnxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread

There was a car that looked new in that video.
Was it the Cabrera??
I'm confused.

Last edited by shnxx; 12-10-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shnxx
There was a car that looked new in that video.
Was it the Cabrera??
I'm confused.

Nope, that's the 2008 Estoque Concept car.

Name:  Lamborghini Estoque Concept 2008 (1).jpg
Views: 553
Size:  187.2 KB

Name:  Lamborghini Estoque Concept 2008 (2).jpg
Views: 708
Size:  189.2 KB

Last edited by Amzamus; 12-10-2013 at 04:48 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Amzamus
Nope, that's the 2008 Estoque Concept car.

Attachment 125338

Attachment 125339
Good to know.
Whew I thought that ugly thing was gonna be the Cabrera.

Old 12-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I actually love the Estoque.

Old 12-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Wheels
You're not the only, my friend.

Old 12-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
I like the Urus too, but I prefer the Estoque. Shame it won't be produced.

Old 12-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Amzamus
I like the Urus too, but I prefer the Estoque. Shame it won't be produced.
I think if the Urus became a commercial hit maybe Lamborghini will consider to produce it. We must cross our fingers.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Zambrano
I think if the Urus became a commercial hit maybe Lamborghini will consider to produce it. We must cross our fingers.
Do you think urus can be a commercial success?

Old 12-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Wheels
Originally Posted by Alef_henriique
You're not the only, my friend.
It is very beautiful indeed and very elegant in comparison with the ugly Urus..

Old 12-11-2013, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by shnxx
Do you think urus can be a commercial success?
Yes. Just take a look to other luxury SUVs when started. The best example: Porsche Cayenne.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread