Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 07:24 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
The Gallardo replacement will arrive beginning of next summer. Demo cars should arrive, May/June 2014.
Long time not seen here my friend. You always bring the latest and most credible updates on all things Lamborghini

Seems like the timeline is following - private previews early 2014, public launch 2014, first demo cars early summer, customer deliveries after summer holidays.

Also, Gallardo factory production line will be closed from Oct for an update process.

Scenario seems absolutely similar with Aventador launch in terms of timing.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by D55L
Long time not seen here my friend. You always bring the latest and most credible updates on all things Lamborghini

Seems like the timeline is following - private previews early 2014, public launch 2014, first demo cars early summer, customer deliveries after summer holidays.

Also, Gallardo factory production line will be closed from Oct for an update process.

Scenario seems absolutely similar with Aventador launch in terms of timing.
Perfect! I'm really exciting to wait this!

Old 04-24-2013, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
Long time no see MONACO BODYGUARDS™

Nice to see you again too! Keep up the good work.

Thank you my friend! Happy to see you too. Hope you will make it to Monaco one summer??

Since last I have been extremely busy.... Came back only a few weeks ago from a long High Risk Operation in Central America.

Also been at the Lambo factory a couple of times.

At the last visit I was training Italian police boss in evasive driving in one of their Lamborghini LP560's.........

Old 04-24-2013, 04:49 AM
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you my friend! Happy to see you too. Hope you will make it to Monaco one summer??
You seem to live your life to the max.

I'll make it to Riviera as soon as I'll get my business running smoothly, now it requires my presence in the office almost every single day. I'm really looking forward meeting you my friend.

BTW, speaking about Lamborghini - have you heard anything about them testing forced induction engines based on AUDI?

Rumors are floating around.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
G-man1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DJ
Welcome Darksider, if it does look like this many would be quite pleased as well!

Looks bad, too narrow. Should be wider and bigger.
And its fugly also..

Last edited by G-man1; 04-25-2013 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
You seem to live your life to the max.

I'll make it to Riviera as soon as I'll get my business running smoothly, now it requires my presence in the office almost every single day. I'm really looking forward meeting you my friend.

BTW, speaking about Lamborghini - have you heard anything about them testing forced induction engines based on AUDI?

Rumors are floating around.

Good luck with the business, I sincerely hope you will be successful.

And yes I "have heard" the same thing....... I think it might be the future, if not this model, then later.

Old 04-26-2013, 04:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Gallardo

Talking about the Gallardo.... Have you guys seen Chris Browns.... what the F car.....??
Come on Chris.... what were you thinking of ???

Inspired by Hotwheels or LEGO ???

Well I am sure you just have fun, and don't worry, we are still cool....

Attached Images    

Last edited by MONACO BODYGUARDS™; 04-26-2013 at 04:17 AM.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Good luck with the business, I sincerely hope you will be successful.

And yes I "have heard" the same thing....... I think it might be the future, if not this model, then later.
Thanks my friend

I would like to see the Gallardo successor with some interesting innovative engine options to stay competitive. As long as they maintain the V12 for the Aventador I don't mind.

Old 04-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
my dealers telling me geneva 2014 for the launch cars turning up in the summer, always worth waiting a while to some of the options start appearing, only just seeing carbon options on the aventador!

Old 05-04-2013, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I am not sure you will see customers on the streets next summer...... They have "certain challenges...."

A qualified guess will be around November.....

Quick Reply: Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread