Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Bank
Scissor doors are after all a Lamborghini "trademark".

I think they would sell more V10's with the above.
jesus funk do you not read??? a trademark on V12 flagship cars...

Old 08-31-2011, 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shin is on a distinguished roadshin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by McRae
That was Lamborghini's statement almost a decade ago, when they launched the Gallardo with normal doors.

A lot has changed since then. For example, the emergence of Audi R8. Lambo is said to want differentiate the Gallardo successor more than the next gen R8, and of course from the usual competition.

Aventador doors could be used. Besides, Lamborghini did not develop a completely new door system only for one model, I'm sure.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:56 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shin
That was Lamborghini's statement almost a decade ago, when they launched the Gallardo with normal doors.

A lot has changed since then. For example, the emergence of Audi R8. Lambo is said to want differentiate the Gallardo successor more than the next gen R8, and of course from the usual competition.

Aventador doors could be used. Besides, Lamborghini did not develop a completely new door system only for one model, I'm sure.
That is PURE speculation since there have been NO reports at all about NEW kinda doors on the gcar replacement.

Even the newest concept/limited run Sesto has NORMAL doors...i dont get how people keep thinking there will be "scissor" doors on the v10...wait till there is a tweek of info on it before jumping to conclusions...until then what was said 10 years ago like you say has not changed.

I will not be afraid to EAT my words on this matter the moment i read ANYTHING about new style doors on the g replacement...would like to here what D55L has to say on the matter...hes gotta be best source for these kinda rumors.

Last edited by McRae; 08-31-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:54 AM
Banned
The Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these parts

They are called "Lambo doors" right ?? Not V12 doors

Old 08-31-2011, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Bank
They are called "Lambo doors" right ?? Not V12 doors
They are only called 'Lamborghini doors' on cars that aren't a Lamborghini

I would seriously doubt the next generation Gallardo would have the upward opening doors ... the factory wants to have a clear distinction between the flagship super model and the 'rest' of the line up.

The Countach had them, but the jalpa next to it didn't, the Murcielago had them but the Gallardo not ... I would continue this tradtion ... why not put doors like the Aston on it, they open outwards but also a bit upwards, that would be a nice touch no ?

Anyway, I don't think the opening style of the doors will be a deal-breaker on any future V10 Raging Bull, and it will surely not look like a 'small' version of the Aventador, that's a fact.

Everybody is talking about the new Cabrera for 2012 Geneva ... but did anybody see a camouflaged test car already ? If they have a production ready car in a few months wouldn't we have seen some test mules already ? I'm sure it is under development, but I'm also quite sure it will not be ready for Geneva 2012 ... I do hope they completely blow me of my feet and present a new V10 in March next year

Old 08-31-2011, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shin is on a distinguished roadshin is on a distinguished road
That is PURE speculation since there have been NO reports at all about NEW kinda doors on the gcar replacement.

Even the newest concept/limited run Sesto has NORMAL doors...
Wait a minute.

It was THE SESTO ELEMENTO that made me believe that the Cabrera would have Aventador doors.

You said the Sesto has normal doors, have you seen photos of it with its doors OPENED ? Because I have NOT.

Compare the door front shutlines on the Sesto with the ones on a Gallardo vs an Aventador. The Gallardo has vertical straight shutlines because they open normally. Look at Ferrari 458 and every other cars with normal doors.

The Sesto has similar to Aventador's shutlines. See for yourself and then imagine the doors opening normally, they just CAN NOT open normally with those shapes of the doors !

I am not doing a speculation without any basis. In fact, I deduce this from the facts I am seeing.

Last edited by shin; 08-31-2011 at 07:26 AM.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I would want 'Cabrera' to have normal doors. I have not yet seen any test mule, I don't think many of us have, so without any facts I can't say it will have normal doors or scissor doors.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:54 AM
Wait a minute.

It was THE SESTO ELEMENTO that made me believe that the Cabrera would have Aventador doors.

You said the Sesto has normal doors, have you seen photos of it with its doors OPENED ? Because I have NOT.

Compare the door front shutlines on the Sesto with the ones on a Gallardo vs an Aventador. The Gallardo has vertical straight shutlines because they open normally. Look at Ferrari 458 and every other cars with normal doors.

The Sesto has similar to Aventador's shutlines. See for yourself and then imagine the doors opening normally, they just CAN NOT open normally with those shapes of the doors !

I am not doing a speculation without any basis. In fact, I deduce this from the facts I am seeing.
Door opend here...no VERTICAL opening...

Learn to use the internet...

Last edited by McRae; 08-31-2011 at 10:55 AM.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Epic fail

Old 08-31-2011, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mcrae
door opend here...no vertical opening...

Learn to use the internet...

owned!!!

Quick Reply: Lamborghini "Cabrera LP600-4" Speculation Thread