Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

No more Lambo's for me

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
I think it is some sort of luxery tax. That is what they call it in Denmark, 180 %.
I was being sarcastic my friend... cause we don't have taxes here except for a 5% import tax

Old 03-08-2011, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
I'm actually leaning toward the new Agera By the time I'm in the market for one. I don't want a used one nor do I want to pay the premium now that it's out of production. The Huayra is aesthetically unpleasing for me.
Bah get a radical Zonda one-off, who wants an Agera?
Joking, but you should really buy an old beautiful French chateau in the riviera to have all your cars there, and pics posted here of course.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Or.... Get that 959 that Hani posted.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
I'm actually leaning toward the new Agera By the time I'm in the market for one. I don't want a used one nor do I want to pay the premium now that it's out of production. The Huayra is aesthetically unpleasing for me.
This is what I am talking about! The Agera is such a great piece of machinery. Aesthetically and performance wise, it is out of this world! Definitely go for the Koenigsegg I think you'd be pleased w/ it more.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Mike you said it best yourself, stop buying cars in SA and continue to do so in France. Will make it alot more fun since you won't be able to take them out untill it's vacay-time, will make 'em much more enjoyable.

Old 03-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
I was being sarcastic my friend... cause we don't have taxes here except for a 5% import tax
You should have been shoot for this my friend ........ or pay 500%...
5% is...... waaaaaaayyyyyyyy to little.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:27 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Stop crying and just be happy that you don't live in Denmark....

I paid almost $1.200.000 USD for my Murcielago... and I am just a POOR
bodyguard....YOU are rich

I would be happy though if you bought a house nearby Monaco my friend...
if you seriously paid $1.2M for a murcie you need to have your head examined

and enough with the "poor" crap, do you know johnsgt

Old 03-08-2011, 10:30 AM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
The Koenigsegg is a true supercar. The Aventador is just a high-end exotic. You cannot compare the two. It's like comparing a Viper to an Aventador. Two entirely different league of automobiles.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDP
The Koenigsegg is a true supercar. The Aventador is just a high-end exotic. You cannot compare the two. It's like comparing a Viper to an Aventador. Two entirely different league of automobiles.
The Koenigsegg is a true hypercar
Joking, i agree the Ksegg is one step above the Aventador both on price and exclusivity, so you cant really compare those 2, same with Pagani.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:06 AM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Alex12de
The Koenigsegg is a true hypercar
Joking, i agree the Ksegg is one step above the Aventador both on price and exclusivity, so you cant really compare those 2, same with Pagani.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you said hypercar. I think I'm gonna have a meltdown!!!!

Quick Reply: No more Lambo's for me