Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 11:38 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Nice Interior:

Much better than the press car with the black and orange

Old 03-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enough
Thanks, that is great. I think I am going to stick with my original choice which is black with black wheels and yellow calipers.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by JET500
Thanks, that is great. I think I am going to stick with my original choice which is black with black wheels and yellow calipers.
Awesome, man. Glad I could help.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Nice Interior:
WOW DJ, that looks great. Time to add Aventador to the forum title no??

Old 03-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Who would want a Reventon after looking at this car,

Old 03-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
A great angle of the Aventador from its launch:

Old 03-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
I also thought this was a cool picture, although it would be better if the original Murcielago was included in it. The evolution from the LP640 to the Aventador:

Old 03-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Just had a nice little chat with my dealer and he confirmed that I could order any color in the whole world! Both on the interior and exterior. That make life a lot harder! What to get? I am thinking BMWs frozen grey exterior combined with a lot of red in the interior! Not for everybody but I think a Lambo should be a little extreme....

/JON

Old 03-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Dude, get purple. Seriously.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by olsson99
Just had a nice little chat with my dealer and he confirmed that I could order any color in the whole world! Both on the interior and exterior. That make life a lot harder! What to get? I am thinking BMWs frozen grey exterior combined with a lot of red in the interior! Not for everybody but I think a Lambo should be a little extreme....

/JON
You said something about VERDE ITHACA before...you know that be WILD n CRAZY!!!

Deff be the only one in that shade for a long time!!!

Last edited by McRae; 03-01-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!