Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
I really hope someone orders one in purple.

Old 03-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by NGJR
Al Thani Edition, haha

Dam this with yellow calipers and its a rap!

Old 03-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ridgback
Just noticed that its 0248hrs on 1st Feb 2010 according to the instruments
it actually says 01.02.2000, or am i looking at a different pic? the 01.01.2000 might have been the default starting time.

Old 03-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
Loving it. Purple looks insane. Looks savage as hell!

Old 03-01-2011, 10:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
WOW DJ, that looks great. Time to add Aventador to the forum title no??
I agree, done!

Old 03-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
It's a completely insane, bad ass looking mofo with incredible performance. What's not to like?

Old 03-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
DedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura about
You know what? I used to not like the wheels, and now i'm starting to like them... it seems like Lamborghinis wheels always do this to me. At first they seem weird, and then their wheel design usually ends up being my favorite. I don't know why anyone ever want to change the wheels on a Lamborghini.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
StevanSV is an unknown quantity at this point
can anyone try to get more pics of the grey one?

Old 03-02-2011, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by olsson99
Just had a nice little chat with my dealer and he confirmed that I could order any color in the whole world! Both on the interior and exterior. That make life a lot harder! What to get? I am thinking BMWs frozen grey exterior combined with a lot of red in the interior! Not for everybody but I think a Lambo should be a little extreme....

/JON
So excited for you! But dude, you have to get Monterey Blue that would be drop.dead.gorgeous.

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!