Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
So much win in this car!

Old 03-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
So when I a looking through the color sheet I could not find the VERDE ITHACA. It was the same with the SV but then they started showing up a few months later anyway.

Anyone knows if the Aventador will do the same? I would love mine in VERDE ITHACA!

Otherwise I am thinking I like the new orange with bi color interior...

/JON

Old 03-01-2011, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
that is delicious!!! for me best looking lambo ever

Old 03-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
Auctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to all
performance is amazing, looks are hideous
I would never buy it as its a gay paddle shifter, but even if it werent its still looks like an ugly body kit for the 560, and everyone would be falling over themselves to agree if it was, but since its from Lamborghini all the fanboys are falling over themselves to be in love with it.
Nice ricer doors btw, couldnt they just keep the real lambo doors?? Did they really have to copy of the shit ones people put on their civics? And copy of the panamerica center counsel or make the intereior as boring as possible?

and not to be a dick, but it seem those that can buy one are not very interested in it, those that can only dream love it....just like pretty much every other car any lambo, ferrari, porsche, etc release not matter how fugly it is

ohwell
maybe the various variants of this car will look better....and be 6 speed

Old 03-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
If you want to see it in any other color just say so.

Last edited by NGJR; 03-01-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enough
It is really good to see it in some other colours. I am trying to decide on my colour by Thursday so I would be grateful if you could create:

1. Nero Pegasso (metalic black)
2. Giallo Orion (pearlescent yellow)

I don't want to push my luck to far, but if you could put some yellow brake calipers on that would be amazing!

Thanks in advance.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:21 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Interior:

Old 03-01-2011, 11:25 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Awesome!!! Dark purple looks so good. I'd like to see Pearl Yellow!

Old 03-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by JET500
It is really good to see it in some other colours. I am trying to decide on my colour by Thursday so I would be grateful if you could create:

1. Nero Pegasso (metalic black)
2. Giallo Orion (pearlescent yellow)

I don't want to push my luck to far, but if you could put some yellow brake calipers on that would be amazing!

Thanks in advance.
I hope these help

Old 03-01-2011, 11:37 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning -

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!