Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Hotemetoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay... I'm calmed down now. :P

Things are better ^^

Old 02-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice

Old 02-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Btw guys I feel better now because my photosho is now on lots of news websites, which makes me kinda proud :P

Some even mention my name!

I will post my second render of the Olsson Aventador soon!!! Just looking at some finishing touches now.

Old 02-12-2012, 03:44 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
now that looks f`in great!!!!!!

any other yellow bull pics?

Old 02-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
My second render of the Olsson Aventador. Just because it looks awesome!

I attempted some more serious editing in this pic. AND I didn't forget to include a signature this time:P

What do you guys think?

Old 02-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hotemetoot
DUDE!!!!

I was JUST about to come here and tell you people that my photoshop has been stolen

I should've f***ing watermarked it!!!! (

Rendering: Jon Olsson's Lamborghini Aventador

On the one had I feel proud, and on the other I feel betrayed :P

SHIT I feel bad that I didn't watermark it

In the link it even seems like DMC is #@$@#ing taking credit for it also!!

What do I do ?
How about the PHOTOGRAPHER you originally stole the image from?

Old 02-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by ECB
now that looks f`in great!!!!!!

any other yellow bull pics?
Name:  pzueZ.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  215.9 KB

Old 02-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stephan
How about the PHOTOGRAPHER you originally stole the image from?
Seriously lol. Just one render. Not a big deal, gotta learn somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if they edited out your current watermark and added their own haha.

Old 02-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Can someone please send Mr. Winkelmann a picture of the Aventador with the Estoque wheels on it. Someone needs to make sure that is an option for these cars.

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!