Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2011 | 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
StevanSV is an unknown quantity at this point
you guys are all complaining because it is just an evolution from the Murcielago , well honestly thats all I expected in the first place. To me , it looks pretty damn good and I cant wait for more pics. I know this might sound weird, but I think that basic production ones kinda have to look a little plain because they are making many of them. so overall i am happy and more images will probably just make it look better

Old 02-23-2011 | 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
qoots is an unknown quantity at this point
omg! i knew the wait was worth it!

Old 02-23-2011 | 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like . . . . a Lamborghini.

Old 02-23-2011 | 03:18 AM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
Subscribed. Looking forward to seeing more shots of this beast.

Old 02-23-2011 | 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Getting away from talking about how similar it is to the murcie - don't forget its a whole new car all the way around! body chassis, engine/drivetrain ... everyone needs to get off of the murcie's balls and get into the aventador. Its a completely different beast, enjoy it for what it is and let it do its job as replacing the old bull. Stop comparing each individual body line and look at the whole picture lamborghini is painting here. Clearly this is car is something special

Old 02-23-2011 | 04:57 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting why the first pic leaked was exactly the only pic where it looks very similar to Murcielago/Reventon, when the official pics will be available you will understand that its completely new car, but of course wishing the new Lamborghinis to be without influence of Reventon will remain only as wishful thinking, I suppose all new L-cars will feature few style clues from Reventon including G-successor due in right after the year to Geneva 2012. Also Roadster is to come earlier as thought before.

LP700-4 will offer amazing tech and performance for the money. Just wait for the first tests in April.

Also its funny to see how the new cars being accepted on the forums - from the very beginning seems that almost everyone try to find some negative details and after some time almost everyone loves the car, almost every new supercar has gone during this. Trust me, after Geneva and first spots in summer there will be only a few who will dislike the car.

Old 02-23-2011 | 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shin is on a distinguished roadshin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by D55L
Interesting why the first pic leaked was exactly the only pic where it looks very similar to Murcielago/Reventon, when the official pics will be available you will understand that its completely new car, but of course wishing the new Lamborghinis to be without influence of Reventon will remain only as wishful thinking, I suppose all new L-cars will feature few style clues from Reventon including G-successor due in right after the year to Geneva 2012. Also Roadster is to come earlier as thought before.

LP700-4 will offer amazing tech and performance for the money. Just wait for the first tests in April.

Also its funny to see how the new cars being accepted on the forums - from the very beginning seems that almost everyone try to find some negative details and after some time almost everyone loves the car, almost every new supercar has gone during this. Trust me, after Geneva and first spots in summer there will be only a few who will dislike the car.
Gallardo successor (let's call it LP600-4) will make its premiere @ Geneva 2012 ?

Do you have some more details, e.g. will it have scissor doors ?

Old 02-23-2011 | 05:52 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shin
Gallardo successor (let's call it LP600-4) will make its premiere @ Geneva 2012 ?

Do you have some more details, e.g. will it have scissor doors ?
I have no idea how it will be called and honestly don't know about the L-doors. There is almost nothing leaked about this car, because the main focus is now on LP700-4, but expect mules and some rumors to appear in coming months. Only one thing which I know for this moment is that its likely to become the first Lamborghini to feature new DCT finally.

Old 02-23-2011 | 05:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!!! Finally a dct. Looking forward already

Old 02-23-2011 | 06:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Wahoo! About time!!

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED