Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011 | 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
The one gripe I have about this car so far is all of the black bits on the front, the one on the side, and on the back. They looks so chinsy and cheap... I honestly think they would look much better color matched.

Last edited by Scootypuff Jr.; 02-25-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 02-25-2011 | 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
More pics

Attached Images       
Old 02-25-2011 | 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow that looks hot!

Old 02-25-2011 | 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
dayum:

Old 02-25-2011 | 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Getting better

Old 02-25-2011 | 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
the rear looks SPOT ON!!!

Old 02-25-2011 | 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
paulodsf is an unknown quantity at this point
By: DuduMarin

Old 02-25-2011 | 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
fantastic work!!^^^

Old 02-25-2011 | 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
These pics are fantastic! Thanks for posting them!! Much rep inbound

I love the new car. It's very Lambo. It's very 21st century Lambo flagship. Big, heavy (though a little lighter), and stupidly fast. I even see a little Countach in there, but the inbreeding from the Gallardo is a bit off-putting, but we all knew that was coming.

I do hope the engine bay still has plenty of c/f. Is the solid-black trim dry c/f? I hope it's not plastic. Dry carbon would be sick.

The new rear lights are perfect. PERFECT. It almost feels 70s-ish, but still thoroughly modern.

I wish they would have done more with the wheels. Those just look like Hercules wheels evolved. Love the coating on them though. Beautiful color. I do hope they solved some of the brake dust issues otherwise putting a matte/flat color on the wheels is questionable though attractive. Maybe the paint is gloss...hard to tell from the photos.

I want to know more about what's going on in the lights. They look wicked. Is that them on? Or is it just reflections? Are the little round inner lights turn signals?

Motor is beautiful, as always. Can't wait to see it dyno'd.

The interior-through-the-glass pic of the center console is the only image that seems "sneaky". The rest seem intentionally "leaked".

Keep em coming! I'll take what I can get at this point. It's only a week away, but hell... These are probably better coverage than most journos will get.

Old 02-25-2011 | 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Easy888
More pics
Oh my!!!!! There is a distinct disturbance occuring in my pants, I'm sorry but that is a fabulous looking car. For me it completely blows the new Ferrari out of the water and is significantly better looking than the new Pagani.

I'm in love already!

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED