Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011 | 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good from above!

Old 02-22-2011 | 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
The comparison pic to the Reventon really impressed me. I never realized how much they looked alike. Thanks for that A3aan!

But my initial reaction is: SCHWEEEEEEET!! I think Lambo has a SERIOUS winner here.

Old 02-22-2011 | 09:33 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Murcielago bro!

Old 02-22-2011 | 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Love it! I don't understand you guys saying it's boring blah blah blah. WHAT THE HECK IS SO BORING ABOUT IT!? It looks like a Murci? It's the Murci successor. Of course it's going to have similarities. I love it and can't wait to see more shots of it.

Old 02-22-2011 | 10:23 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ShutterSpeed
Love it! I don't understand you guys saying it's boring blah blah blah. WHAT THE HECK IS SO BORING ABOUT IT!? It looks like a Murci? It's the Murci successor. Of course it's going to have similarities. I love it and can't wait to see more shots of it.
I guess we were just expecting a radical departure like we saw when the Miura went to the Countach, the Countach to the Diablo, the Diablo to the Murci.

I can't wait to see it in person though.

Old 02-22-2011 | 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
DedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hernando
I guess we were just expecting a radical departure like we saw when the Miura went to the Countach, the Countach to the Diablo, the Diablo to the Murci.

I can't wait to see it in person though.
If it weren't for the Reventon and Murcie SV, I think it would have been an extreme change.... 2001 Murciealgo to 2012 Aventador is a pretty big change. Especially when you know that the Aventador will become more and more extreme.

Old 02-22-2011 | 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DedRok
If it weren't for the Reventon and Murcie SV, I think it would have been an extreme change.... 2001 Murciealgo to 2012 Aventador is a pretty big change. Especially when you know that the Aventador will become more and more extreme.
wise words!!!

Old 02-22-2011 | 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ShutterSpeed
its nothing exciting from that photo. how can people say that the car looks amazing just from that one shot. works both ways.

im not hating the new lp700-4, i just dont see how it looks awesome just yet, especially considering all the reports we got saying it looks like nothing else around. but again, like i said, this is only one picture and im sure my mind will change when more come out showing better angles.

Originally Posted by Hernando
this. when a new model comes out you want it to be a decent amount different. i just dont want Lamborghini to pull another 'new gallardo' stint. when the new gallardo came out, i thought, its very, very nice, very elegant, but its not all that different to the first gallardo, well not enough in my eyes anyway.

Old 02-23-2011 | 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
now we need to see more pics of it, IN VERDE

Old 02-23-2011 | 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
iceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the rough
well done cant wait to see in in metal

Last edited by iceman912; 02-23-2011 at 01:44 AM.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED