Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011 | 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
DedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura about
?

Old 02-25-2011 | 06:06 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by StevanSV
Can somebody tell me how those intakes open and work? I know this might sound like a dumb question, but I just do not know for sure. I heard that they open the opposite of the Murcielago, so can somebody explain to me how they work exactly.
The intakes work the same way as the current Murcielago, motorized only they are inverted.

Old 02-25-2011 | 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DedRok
?

Compact disc player

Old 02-25-2011 | 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
?

cd player???

Old 02-25-2011 | 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
I love it. But I don't know if that's because I'm a Lambo fan or simply because it looks awesome..

Maybe both.

Old 02-25-2011 | 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
DedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura aboutDedRok has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by POWERHOUR
Compact disc player
I figured so, but I 'm just kind of puzzled by the location.

Old 02-25-2011 | 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
?

Flux capacitor

Old 02-25-2011 | 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
First time I have seen an in-car ATM...

?

Old 02-25-2011 | 07:34 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I'm really beginning to dig the new Lambo. I just can't imagine how furious Lamborghini must be that these pictures leaked after going through so much effort to keep the car hidden till Geneva.

I figured so, but I 'm just kind of puzzled by the location.
Could just be where the Nav disc goes ad the SD Card slots. Who knows. In car ATM would be cool though hahaha.

Old 02-25-2011 | 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
912 is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw this on Google News when you search for lp700
the website doesn't seem to be working http://www.classicandperformancecar....mborghini.html

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED