Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

LP 670 SV trade in for LP 700-4?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i wouldn't do it. i haven't seen the LP700-4 yet, but i bet the better looker is the SV. i could care less if the new car has more toys and can out perform the SV, if the exterior doesn't appeal to me.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
New one if its lighter and faster?

Old 12-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
^^

Supposedly 0-100km/h in under 3sec

Old 12-05-2010, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by sinan
^^

Supposedly 0-100km/h in under 3sec
Sounds like a no brainer to me!

Old 12-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Hes not asking anyone if he should buy it or not, hes asking if its a decent deal...

Old 12-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Not a good deal today.

SV is still desireable, LP700 is as hyped as every brand new model despite the unavoidable first year quirks.

2 years down the line, the SV will have lost value (sorry fellas, not buying into the whole "oh it's a limited edition" thing) and they will have sorted out the LP700 (and most likely offered 45 different limited editions).

If you're offered the same deal then, it will be good.

On the other hand, if you want the LP700 and have to get rid of the SV before and can't do that privately ... perhaps you want to agree to a bad deal to get your ass in the 700.

Last edited by Zorro; 12-05-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
is it an impossibility for you to keep the SV and get a LP700 anyways???

Old 12-05-2010, 12:36 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
is it an impossibility for you to keep the SV and get a LP700 anyways???
please do not question peoples finances, focus on his question instead.

Old 12-05-2010, 04:40 PM
ExO
Teamspeed Member
ExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura about
The thing is there are two possibilities.

1. The LP700 sucks, so all Murcielago stay in value for a bit of time then lose. Except the ultimate one (LP670) that will probably gain a bit of value for a time, and slowly stabilizate and then go down.

2. The LP700 is gorgeous, and this will accelerate the loss of value of the Murcielago.

We just have to find out what the moment is when the value of LP700 = value you can get out of the 670. Now there are nearly no 670 for sale, so value is quite high for a time I think. Especially in Europe where there aren't a lot of LP670 as far as I know. Only 3-4 in France, some more in Germany etc. SO in the US the LP670 might lose value, but I think it' won't lose too much in Europe for some months I think

Last edited by ExO; 12-05-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
There's hardly any chance the 700 will suck and support Murcielago prices.

I bet the SV depreciates at the same rate over the horizon of 5 years as most other cars. That thing is expensive. I can't see it going up from here.

Quick Reply: LP 670 SV trade in for LP 700-4?