Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

LP 670 SV trade in for LP 700-4?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about
It would seem obvious to me that it is a bad deal at the present time given the dealer's interest in making the deal happen. The dealer isn't going to do something outside of their best interest, including sacrificing one of their new models for an older model, unless said older model is worth more $$ to them presently.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:15 AM
ExO
Teamspeed Member
ExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura about
Lp670 Will never go up a lot of course, but might at least Not lose too much in thé first months of the LP700 I think
That little Time might Be sufficent to judge which one is best

Old 12-06-2010, 04:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Jon I think we're neighbours, saw your new Nissan GT-R parked one street away from my flat last night. Have a safe trip and good luck in Val d'Isère

About the trade, let your dealer give you an exact picture of what the new LP700 is worth and than see how much you can get for the SV. Don't do the trade unless you have the exact figures, that's my advice.

Old 12-06-2010, 05:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hg_wng
^ yup
w8 till they come out with a newer version just like the murcie 6.2-->lp640
No not that long, it will be 4-5 years from now...

I was more thinking 2012....

Old 12-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
You have told on your blog that your LP670-4 SV is for sale now:

Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 Super Veloce | Göteborg | Blocket

However I have put out my old 670 for sale as there is new exciting things about to come out of the Sant*Agata Bolognese factory! A few luck people will next week get a preview on the new Lambo and I happen to be one of them! This is something that is kind of a dream for me considering I check the web every morning in hopes of a new better spy pic then the one below…
So I think we can be pretty certain that it will be a sick car, the only thing I am concerned about is how much of the "Crazy Lambo" feel that will gets lost in them modernisation, it is truly hard to top the 670, but we will see! (I am trying very hard to not like it as I want to cut down on my car addiction…

Jon Olsson - Official homepage and blog

Do you have any pictures of the new one Jon?

Old 12-06-2010, 04:45 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gvan
How does the new flagship/most powerful and advanced car they've ever made qualify as "entry level" ?
I am not sure if this is what he meant, but in the "supercar" world the Murci and new model are somewhat entry-level. In fact I am still on the fence if they even qualify as a supercar...the production numbers are too high.

Old 12-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by olsson99
Just thought I would check what you guys have heard on prices on the LP700-4.
How much will it be fully loaded?

My dealer offered my to trade my LP 670 (8000km) straight over to a LP 700, so I thought I would see what you guys think of that, good or bad deal?

Thanks!

JON
I would be happy to do that as well for you...let me know..

Old 12-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
the first year pricing is always lower and goes up as the model progresses; depreciation starts to flatten as this happens. having said such, 10% the value of a car is not worth talking finances, all the while wishing you were driving something else, imho, of course.

i would go against the group and get the new model asap!

Old 12-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
smoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura aboutsmoove7410 has a spectacular aura about
I read from an attendee that they are pricing it at mid 400k. If that is the case, I would go for the trade.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smoove7410
I read from an attendee that they are pricing it at mid 400k. If that is the case, I would go for the trade.
Correct, USA base price is targeted at $460K base currently..but may change by release time due to world money values and price of Vendors supplys

Quick Reply: LP 670 SV trade in for LP 700-4?