Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Gallardo Maintenance Costs

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by _CEO_
I saw a couple. Too much $$ for the overall spec etc.
No matter how much i hate to admit it...its true...they is quite pricey...

Much luck on your search good sir!

Old 11-18-2010, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Keep the BS
ya, I know that camp too...Its just that I have had it for enough time that Im ready for a change.

Old 12-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
About the clutch, you can switch to a kevlar clutch that'll last 3 times as long.

If you're handy you can DIY pretty much anything. I've been servicing mine myself for about a year. The only people in the area I would trust to work on it are the small places that are afraid to work on it! I've taken it to a dealer once and they wrecked it. Never again.