Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010 | 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
How about you wait to actually see what the car looks like before making such remarks.

Old 12-17-2010 | 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
This^^^

Old 12-17-2010 | 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
400mm and 380mm rotors. Damn

Anyone else surprised that they didn't increase the angle of the V from 60 degrees?

I realize it's the ideal angle for a V12, but on the Gallardo they stretched the ideal angle of 72 (for the V10) to 90 degrees to help lower the CoG.

Old 12-17-2010 | 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by NGJR
How about you wait to actually see what the car looks like before making such remarks.
Okidoke. How about you stop telling me what I can and can't comment on?

Old 12-17-2010 | 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
Okidoke. How about you stop telling me what I can and can't comment on?
Dude, c'mon. I just thought it was kind of nonsensical of you to already label the car as plain and uninspired without having seen it.

Old 12-17-2010 | 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by NGJR
Dude, c'mon. I just thought it was kind of nonsensical of you to already label the car as plain and uninspired without having seen it.
Agreed you cant criticise without having the facts - but in this case those who were at the presentation have said that, bar a few details, the renderings are accurate. I hope I'm proved wrong.

Anyhow, no offence intended.

Old 12-17-2010 | 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
Agreed you cant criticise without having the facts - but in this case those who were at the presentation have said that, bar a few details, the renderings are accurate. I hope I'm proved wrong.

Anyhow, no offence intended.
Eh, some say the renders are completely off, others say they are pretty close to the car.
Either way, I'm reserving judgment until I see it for myself.

Anyway, in retrospective, my reply sounded kinda harsh so apologies if you took it the wrong way.

Last edited by NGJR; 12-17-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 12-17-2010 | 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
In reality its more agressive than on silver/black rendering and a bit different in proportions than in Jon's rendering or may be its just me.

In any case both rendering give the idea how the will look like, both are close. It is very hard to make a spot on this time, car has many interesting clues almost improssible to describe by words, its must seen.
Where did you see the car?

Can`t wait til the official photos are realesed!

Old 12-17-2010 | 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
I called it:

Originally Posted by Overtaker
Lamborghini is saying their new gearbox shifts almost 50% faster than a DSG. The 458 Italia's DSG shifts in 50 milliseconds, so we would expect the Lamborghini to shift in 30 milliseconds. That's faster than F1 cars, isn't it?
Lamborghini disappoints again. First the weight, then the transmission. Their order guide lists the shift time at 50ms, which is the same as the much cheaper 458 Italia, not 50% faster...

Old 12-17-2010 | 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Well it seems to be exactly the same Height as the Murcielago

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4