Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010 | 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by a007apl
That its a draw, not the real model....
fantastic news

Old 11-06-2010 | 03:36 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
That mag just produced very bad p-shop based on LP560-4, not even close to the real car. Speaking about rendering posted earlier the proportions are wrong and the real car is much more beautiful.

The LP700-4 will be great car, there is no need to worry that Murcielago was the last pure Lambo. New V12 is a pure Lambo, just combined with latest and greatest.

Old 11-06-2010 | 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bulley is infamous around these partsbulley is infamous around these partsbulley is infamous around these partsbulley is infamous around these partsbulley is infamous around these partsbulley is infamous around these partsbulley is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Lamborghini Jota LP700-4

hello everyone

the other day I attended a Lamborghini Privte Event Preview of the 2011 Lamborghini Jota. I had a nice long chat with Stephen Winkelmann The Lamborghini CEO. such a nice guy. we were the first people in the world to see the car. the actual launch will be in geneva next year btw... Stephen said to all the lambo owners in there. you are the first lambo owners to see this car. noone knows about this car and you must keep what it looks like confidential. we went through scanners and shit and took our phones and cams and everything of us even watches incase we take pics to realse. i got to sit in the drive seat.. the sound is soo good!! the only hint i will tell you of this car. 0 - 100KMH in 2.9sec
its got 700BHP. 350kmh. theres no photos realised to public as yet...
i really shouldnt be telling you this but the rear does look like a Reventon.
i just thought i should share this info with all you fanatics out there..
i was the 5th person in the world to sit in it. apart from the peoples at lamborghini. haha.
any further info just comment or something..
if yu want to see any of the cars that did attend the event heres some pics

Flickr: MBulley-Photography's Photostream

btw this happened in singapore

Old 11-06-2010 | 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow for the info, that car seems awesome. Maybe now it seems that the $$ over the 599 may be worth it??

Old 11-06-2010 | 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Did Stephan ever refer to it as the 'Jota'? Im sure thats not what it is going to be called...

Old 11-06-2010 | 10:02 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
at first i saw a link and was scared to click it cuz i didnt know if i was ready yet to see the new car...then read that it was link to just pics of cars that attended lol

Old 11-06-2010 | 10:14 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I think we should keep all information in one thread before official pics and info, so my advice would be to merge threads. There is nothing new in this thread and the car will not be called Jota. Great pics in the flickr gallery though.

Old 11-06-2010 | 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by D55L
I think we should keep all information in one thread before official pics and info, so my advice would be to merge threads. There is nothing new in this thread and the car will not be called Jota. Great pics in the flickr gallery though.
agreed...merge please

Old 11-06-2010 | 10:36 AM
DJ
|
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Merged...

Old 11-06-2010 | 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wait.... so they debuted the car to potential buyers in Singapore?

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4