Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010 | 02:41 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Few buds of mine going on 8th, few on 9th, waiting to hear from them after the event.

Old 11-05-2010 | 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
D55L, does this look anything like the car you saw?

Attached Images   
Old 11-05-2010 | 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm going on Tuesday 9th Nov. A full day of flights, transfers, lunch etc translates into 1 hour with the new car in the 'V12 Preview Room'. All cameras, phones etc to be surrendered and NDA signed. Watch this space...

Old 11-05-2010 | 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
IMO the Murcielago cannot be replaced. The Murcielago is the last great Lamborghini. I can't believe the "successor" won't even have a name. Just letters and numbers. I'll take a 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago in Yellow.

Old 11-05-2010 | 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrara
IMO the Murcielago cannot be replaced. The Murcielago is the last great Lamborghini. I can't believe the "successor" won't even have a name. Just letters and numbers. I'll take a 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago in Yellow.
Dont jump the gun yet. There is no official name yet, so dont make any assumptions. Relax, there will be a name.

Old 11-05-2010 | 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by olsson99
I am glad they don't allow cameras on the visit, would make my visit on the 10th a little out dated with you guys going on 8th and 9th... ;-)

So pumped to see it!

/JON
quite the truth

Old 11-05-2010 | 06:35 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrara
"on ce calme la le gars"...nothing is official yet...lets take a deep breath and wait till things are released lol

Old 11-05-2010 | 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
someone over on another board saying this is it...i doubt it...but WHAT is it???
It is definately not a Lambo, i will say that it might be a Ferrari as th wheels really reminfd me of that, but i dont know surely what it is...

Old 11-05-2010 | 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Alex12de
It is definately not a Lambo, i will say that it might be a Ferrari as th wheels really reminfd me of that, but i dont know surely what it is...
the more i looked at it looks like it is based off a 612

Old 11-05-2010 | 06:43 PM
this just popped up on another board...

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4