Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010 | 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I wonder how long Roy has had his flight booked for...
Roy will be on his road trip I believe. He's taking his car on a massive road trip at the end of the month IIRC .

Old 10-27-2010 | 02:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shin is on a distinguished roadshin is on a distinguished road
I can't stand this. Can anyone who has seen the photos describe in words what the car looks like ?

Old 10-27-2010 | 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
I'm certain it will look like a slightly elongated Sesto Elemento

@D55L - would you say the Fillipo Perini sketch on post#48 is a good representaion of the car you saw?

Last edited by Spadge1976; 10-27-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Old 10-27-2010 | 07:39 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ That is very old sketch, it really has nothing to do with Murcielago successor. And I will repeat one more time - this is all-new car, it is not evolution of Murcielago, a tweaked Reventon, two doors Estoque or elongated Sesto Elemento, its features its own design with clear Lambo DNA, thats all I can say. Imagine the car with clear V shape and very very agressive, Reventon like thin LED rear lights, new design front LED lights and many aerodynamic features. Words can hardly describe the design, may be those who will see the car in flesh will be able to do it.

Old 10-27-2010 | 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by D55L
^^^ That is very old sketch, it really has nothing to do with Murcielago successor. And I will repeat one more time - this is all-new car, it is not evolution of Murcielago, a tweaked Reventon, two doors Estoque or elongated Sesto Elemento, its features its own design with clear Lambo DNA, thats all I can say. Imagine the car with clear V shape and very very agressive, Reventon like thin LED rear lights, new design front LED lights and many aerodynamic features. Words can hardly describe the design, may be those who will see the car in flesh will be able to do it.
Thanks. I don't hold much hope of seeing any leaked pictures of this car very soon - after all, the first full picture of the Sesto Elemento wasnt leaked till the night before the Paris motor show.

Old 10-27-2010 | 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
So you were shown some pics of it right? Were you shown pics of all angle (Interior, engine cover...) or just the front?
And also, sorry to ask but whats a V-shape?

Old 10-27-2010 | 08:35 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ I have seen the car from front-side, front-roof and from the back for a second, my fault I haven't noticed the exact details of engine cover, but at the glance it has similarities with Reventon. Starting from the center of the roof and and than down to the back the style of the car looks like a V or may be Y shape, same style is in the interior also. Some other guys who have already seen the car will agree with me and will understand what I'm talking about. As was mentioned before its really a hard try to express the design with words.

And there is almost no chance for a pic to appear after VIP presentation. The best we can hope for is to get some personal impressions.

Also I have finally recived a credible hint about the engine - the block is all-new, nothing is coming from the good old V12 block. About 700-710 hp and 690 nm torque.

Old 10-27-2010 | 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
When is the official public debut of the car?

Old 10-27-2010 | 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Also I have finally recived a credible hint about the engine - the block is all-new, nothing is coming from the good old V12 block. About 700-710 hp and 690 nm torque.
This is probably the most important new news...!

Old 10-27-2010 | 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ I have seen the car from front-side, front-roof and from the back for a second, my fault I haven't noticed the exact details of engine cover, but at the glance it has similarities with Reventon. Starting from the center of the roof and and than down to the back the style of the car looks like a V or may be Y shape, same style is in the interior also. Some other guys who have already seen the car will agree with me and will understand what I'm talking about. As was mentioned before its really a hard try to express the design with words.

And there is almost no chance for a pic to appear after VIP presentation. The best we can hope for is to get some personal impressions.

Ok thanks, good news!!! (You must have some really good contacts to have seen some pics of it much earlier that VIPs and stuff)

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4