Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Rami does the headline :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
If I ever say it wrong you are very much welcome to correct me Sinan, I'd rather be learning how to say it right than make a fool out of myself for the rest of my life...
And no, you're not a wise ass.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
laminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Haha, love the plate.
Suits the owner's disposition, according to Dennis (the aforementioned photographer) he's an adult film producer!