Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

LP 640 woodbury rd.

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
LP 640 woodbury rd.

I was on Woodbury rd. this evening coming from xsport and i saw this incredible balloon white lp640. Does it belong to anyone on here? If so your car is amazing! I work with someone that has an orange Murcie and that car is sick but the Lp is just insane. My first time seeing an Lp in person. I know there are only a handful of Lp's on Long Island so i figured theres a good chance the owner would be on the site.

Old 01-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by frshcoupe
I was on Woodbury rd. this evening coming from xsport and i saw this incredible balloon white lp640. Does it belong to anyone on here? If so your car is amazing! I work with someone that has an orange Murcie and that car is sick but the Lp is just insane. My first time seeing an Lp in person. I know there are only a handful of Lp's on Long Island so i figured theres a good chance the owner would be on the site.
Did it have a wing on the back with blacked out taillights?

Old 01-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Nice spot, i have only ever seen one LP640 on the road and it was awesome!

Old 01-13-2010, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Is it Snookie's??

Old 01-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
They sure make a presence, I have seen 3 (Orange, Black, Monterey Blue) here in Vancouver.

Old 01-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
^^I have seen a few different ones roaming around as well.

Old 01-14-2010, 05:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
No, it didn't have a wing or blacked out lights. I can't believe how they look in real life. It is SUCH a difference from seeing in on forums or in magazines. It's almost a sin to only see them any other way lol. The dimensions of that car compared to the other cars around it are crazy man. It was such a sight to see. I was in the car with 2 friends and they know how much of a fanatic I am with exotics and such. I made them roll down the windows so I could hear the Lp better. Sounds awesome! If I was driving instead of my friend, I wouldve tried to catch up to it to get a better look lol.