Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Rami does the headline :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Rami does the headline :)

The belgian LP-560-4 spyder does the headline of GTSpirit.com playing around the Nurburgring, nice man !

Photo Of The Day: Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder - GTSPIRIT.COM

Originally Posted by GTSPIRIT
Photo Of The Day: Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder
Lamborghini, Nurburgring, Photo Of The Day — By Steven on January 9, 2010 at 7:04 pm

It’s been a while since we have shared a photo of the day, that means it’s time to make it up to you. The picture above was taken on the famous Nürburgring and shows one of the most impressive cars from the moment, the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder. Enjoy!

The credit for this great shots go to Dennis Noten! All three pictures can be seen in high-res when clicking them!

Old 01-11-2010, 10:57 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
nice Rami!

Old 01-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
I love orange lambos and btw it's the Nordschleife....not the Nürburgring....the Nürburgring is the Formula 1 racetrack next to the Nordschleife

Old 01-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, love the plate.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the headline. They do know that the Gallardo ain't no GT, though, right?

Old 01-11-2010, 01:56 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
I love orange lambos and btw it's the Nordschleife....not the Nürburgring....the Nürburgring is the Formula 1 racetrack next to the Nordschleife
Um, what? No, that is the GP circuit.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:45 PM
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute

the red circle is the GP circuit called the Nurburgring where the F1 races take place...the Nordschleife is the big black circle...it used to be a part of the Nurburgring but they are now divided

Last edited by sinan; 01-11-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
^ Whether that is true or not is a different matter (If it is then it is news to me) but again sinan can you please keep your corrections to yourself. I call it what i want and that is sometimes the Nerd Burger Ring. Nothing at all personal btw. Double btw you may be right about what you said

Old 01-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
love the pics.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:39 AM
Originally Posted by B4rad
^ Whether that is true or not is a different matter (If it is then it is news to me) but again sinan can you please keep your corrections to yourself. I call it what i want and that is sometimes the Nerd Burger Ring. Nothing at all personal btw. Double btw you may be right about what you said
alright that was my last bite from the Nerd Burger don't wanna seem like a wise-ass (which i'm clearly not)

Quick Reply: Rami does the headline :)