Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Your Opinion Please.

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
heiman93 is an unknown quantity at this point
its a lambo, you can do whatever the hell you want! you'll always be a bad ass

Old 12-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
It is a lovely color combo for an interior, I'm just not sure for a lambo. I think that interior color combo would feel much more at home in a bentley or something. Congrats on getting the color combo you want! White with black interior is classic! Enjoy it in the best of health!

Old 12-14-2009, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Joey_V is an unknown quantity at this point
White on black is niiiice..... congrats on the car man!

Is that the new Aston in the background btw?

Old 12-14-2009, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Joey_V
White on black is niiiice..... congrats on the car man!

Is that the new Aston in the background btw?
No, that is a Spyker C8 Spyder... that is my car too. I pick that one up about 5 weeks ago.

Here are a couple of pictures of the Spyker...

Last edited by jpcourt; 06-13-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:49 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpcourt
No, that is a Spyker C8 Spyder... that is my car too. I pick that one up about 5 weeks ago.

Here are a couple of pictures of the Spyker...
White LP and White Spyker make for quite a duo. We need good pics of your arsenal ASAP!

Old 12-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ljg335i
White LP and White Spyker make for quite a duo. We need good pics of your arsenal ASAP!
white LPS, he's got two. The big brother LP640 and the junior LP560 =) ++++ the white Spyker... JUST AMAZING