Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Spyshots of Gallardo 560-4 Superleggera

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Spyshots of Gallardo 560-4 Superleggera

This is from GTspirit:

The first spy shots of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Superleggera testing at the legendary Nurburgring, surfaced today on Autogespot.

It is good to see that the Superleggera version of the LP560-4 is appearing at an earlier stage of the LP560-4’s life compared to when the original Superleggera appeared during the original Gallardo’s life span.

There is not at lot known about the technical details of the LP560-4 Superleggera. Will Lamborghini decided to give it the same rear wheel drive, drive train as the LP550-2? or will it keep the four wheel drive system in the current LP560-4? How much power? How much weight will be saved? Price? these are all questions that we are asking ourselves and can’t wait to find out.

We expect to see the production version unveiled next year (Geneva?) with delivers starting late next year/early 2011.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
haha just beat me to it

would be a beast if they added a LP670 version rear wing to it

delete the other thread please, cheers

https://teamspeed.com/forums/murciel...spy-shots.html

Old 09-17-2009, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daveoflogic
haha just beat me to it

would be a beast if they added a LP670 version rear wing to it

delete the other thread please, cheers

https://teamspeed.com/forums/murciel...spy-shots.html
Ah yea, just saw your other post. Sorry mate, I was so excited when I saw the pics I just had to share them as quick as I could.

Agree with the big wing, I hope they make it rw-drive and lose at least 100kg.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, i didn't even think they were making one because of the Balboni...

Hmm...i wonder what this will do to residuals of the current SL.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ludas
Ah yea, just saw your other post. Sorry mate, I was so excited when I saw the pics I just had to share them as quick as I could.

Agree with the big wing, I hope they make it rw-drive and lose at least 100kg.
no worries mate

was quickly editing a small mistake before anyone would spot it

have to say i'm surprised about it so soon after the Balboni

Old 09-17-2009, 10:27 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
There were few reports from Lamborghini actual customers who were visiting factory this summer and spoke with the stuff there. SL version of LP560-4 is coming, probably even later this year. The next SL will have least 20 hp more and will go through very hard diet to drop the weight down. I am not sure if this car will be AWD or RWD.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:35 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
670-4 wheels look good on that gallardo rendering, the 560-4 is extremely fast I've got good hopes for this one.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
msindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond repute
YES!! Finally
Can't wait for this...although I wish it was a -2 not -4

Old 09-17-2009, 11:47 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
In the lates issue of CAR Magazine in the LP550-2 test article is written that in addition to SL version, after tons of critics, we will see updated ceramic brakes on all Gallardo model range.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
gasman is an unknown quantity at this point
That SV wing would be killer if it made it to the production car.

Quick Reply: Spyshots of Gallardo 560-4 Superleggera