Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

My first ticket in the SL - read this story (long)

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cool

Sorry to hear, but unfortunately.......I think it goes with the territory.

Poor LEO risks his life and gets shot at for $35K/yr while you drive a Lambo......he is going to be watching your every move.

But I say we take his one excellent suggestion....and go up to the mountains ne morning and FLOG it!!!

Old 08-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
About 2% of cops are worth the money they make and the rest are just leftovers that didn't get laid on prom night and are bitter about it...

Old 08-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
roncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really nice
Originally Posted by Brando
Sorry to hear, but unfortunately.......I think it goes with the territory.

Poor LEO risks his life and gets shot at for $35K/yr while you drive a Lambo......he is going to be watching your every move.

But I say we take his one excellent suggestion....and go up to the mountains ne morning and FLOG it!!!
I totally concur with Mr. Brando.

I also didn't know tinted tails is only for Civics. Oh well.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
...the attitude he had can not be trancribed, but he was sitting pretty high on his horse...
Well, you Do have the Mounties, so I guess that didn't come as a surprise. Can't really understand why they're not using cars for catching speeders, but hey. it's Canada

Old 08-19-2009, 12:15 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pokie
Your garage looks pretty neat and clean. What kind of material was used on the floor of the garage? Another idea for wheels would be OZ wheels because they are cheaper (stock wheels are more than USD$2,500 a piece) and a little bit lighter. Be sure to check out the Matt Black finish with red lettering. Oh! If you ask me I would like to add the stock exhaust is great but you will get used to it in a month (it's pretty quiet if you don't rev the thing above 5,000 rpm). Please PM me if you need anything else. Congrats again on your new ride and go out ride her more or go "DELIVER MORE MAIL".

OZ - Inside the excellence since 1971 - Superturismo GT

Wow these would be so perfect on SL

Old 08-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear about your experience man. I've had a few run ins with bad attitude cops as well. You'll get over it and enjoy your new beast just as much. And the tailights without the tint look much better!

Old 08-19-2009, 12:42 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brando
Thanks guys, I'm getting over it. Let me know when and where, I've never been up to the mountains and I'm getting the itch.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ATL
Thanks guys, I'm getting over it. Let me know when and where, I've never been up to the mountains and I'm getting the itch.
Nice updated avatar. The oz wheels will be great alternative wheels while you can store stock ones away (like I said they cost $10,000+ vs oz cost $3,584). Did your SL come with dotted SL OEM floor mats? I would store those away as well because they cost $2,000 a pair. Please give me a call should you run into any problem. I will try my best to help you or steer you to the right vendor. Keep driving her because that's a rewarding feeling. Ask me how I know that.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:50 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
that cop definitely doesn't have an exotic. what a douchebag.

they just hate people with nice cars.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
PM me if you have further questions.

Good roads in North Georgia include Richard B. Russell Scenic Highway, Wolfpen Gap Road, State Highway 60, Skeenah Gap Road,...

Roughly an hour up 400 or 575/515 will take you toward most of those.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Further afield are The Tail of The Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway

Quick Reply: My first ticket in the SL - read this story (long)