Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

My first ticket in the SL - read this story (long)

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about95RogueM3 has a spectacular aura about
I think they messed up their expression of speed. Its supposed to be "hauling the mail" which is an expression for going fast and originated from astronauts headed into orbit.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:27 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 95RogueM3
I think they messed up their expression of speed. Its supposed to be "hauling the mail" which is an expression for going fast and originated from astronauts headed into orbit.
ok, maybe my short term memory failed. It may have been hauling the mail not delivering the mail.

Old 08-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished road
Nice updated avatar! The side profile of a Superleggera is amazing and I think those wheels are growing on me especially if you can powder coat them. More pictures please!

Old 08-20-2009, 11:01 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
Thanks guys, I'm getting over it. Let me know when and where, I've never been up to the mountains and I'm getting the itch.
Hey! I've spent years riding bikes up in those mountains on those roads!

If you need someone to ride bitch.... err, I mean, navigate, I'll show you roads that will blow your mind!!

On the cop note... I've got some ties there. Which department was this? You can answer via PM if ya like... Perhaps we can circumvent the issue from happening again. I think that I know which department, and if I'm right, I can help.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Hey man, sorry to hear about that. Jealousy makes you nasty.
Car looks better without the tint though.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up

I'm staying in town all next week.

I'm up for going Tue....Wed...or Thurs. morning!!!

Let me know if you can make it!

Originally Posted by ATL
Let me know when and where, I've never been up to the mountains and I'm getting the itch.

Old 08-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Originally Posted by chokeu2
Hey! I've spent years riding bikes up in those mountains on those roads!

If you need someone to ride bitch.... err, I mean, navigate, I'll show you roads that will blow your mind!!

On the cop note... I've got some ties there. Which department was this? You can answer via PM if ya like... Perhaps we can circumvent the issue from happening again. I think that I know which department, and if I'm right, I can help.
Originally Posted by Brando
I'm staying in town all next week.

I'm up for going Tue....Wed...or Thurs. morning!!!

Let me know if you can make it!
Specifically what roads are yall thinking bout?

Old 08-21-2009, 09:16 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
PM me if you want to come along. We can do a small TS mountain run.

Brando/Choke is Monday morning out of the question? If not I can do Tuesday morning as well.

Old 08-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
PM me if you want to come along. We can do a small TS mountain run.

Brando/Choke is Monday morning out of the question? If not I can do Tuesday morning as well.
Yeah Ill maybe PM you (assuming you were addressing me...); I live up in them hills and all my friends are already back at their respective colleges and I've got a few more weeks of boredom to fight.