Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to all
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
Yes, that is a USA vin car. It is the ONLY one in that color for USA soil..
Grigio Avlon...will be available for sale after March month end.

Roy
I thought that's the best color for the SV! Montery blue's awesome as well.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Welcome ugene, I remember checking your flickr account some time ago
That's one crazy SV, I kind of like it. Owner's previous LP640 had similar theme, right?

Old 03-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Nath4N
Welcome ugene, I remember checking your flickr account some time ago
That's one crazy SV, I kind of like it. Owner's previous LP640 had similar theme, right?
Thanks mate.
Yeah. He still has the LP640 now. I thought the LP640's paintjob was much better done. Give me a min while i get a pic of the LP640 up here.

Last edited by ugene; 03-05-2010 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Here you go...

Old 03-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
I actually like it, minus the red star. Ha ha. What country?

Old 03-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Here are a few more of my car shot indoors.

Last edited by TommyJames; 03-05-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Where?

Old 03-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
The pictures didn't load I'm trying to figure out why.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by wyatth
I actually like it, minus the red star. Ha ha. What country?
Singapore.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Nath4N
Singapore.
Yeah that's right.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread