Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. It's one of those things that sort of pushes me outside of what I'd expect to see, yet it works in combination with the black and the overall design with the car. Can you tell us the story behind the color selection? Was there a specific shade selected and I'm guessing it's the only one?

Old 02-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by N.Althani
Matt Purple SV

Did you ever get my PM about going to Qatar?

Old 02-12-2010, 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond reputeELIM has a reputation beyond repute
Killer thread!

I'll contribute with one of my shots...

Old 02-12-2010, 03:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
What purple looks surprisingly good! I like the personalized decal!

Old 02-12-2010, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute

That does look nice. Would love to see it in person. What is the decal on the door?

Old 02-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ELIM
Killer thread!

I'll contribute with one of my shots...

Such a badass picture. Have anymore to share?

Old 02-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
That does look nice. Would love to see it in person. What is the decal on the door?
initials - N.Althani.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
VicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to all
Since I just joined up...Figured I'd post some pictures of the cars we have had here @ Lamborghini Miami...

So here is the only Matte Yellow LP670-SV

Attached Images  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
VicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to allVicC is a name known to all
Here is another one in Matte Black...We removed the SV lettering that was in white and redid it in Yellow so that it matched the Calipers and interior stitching...

Attached Images  
Old 02-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
One more for you...Here is a picture of our current showroom...You can see the Matte Yellow SV and the Matte Black SV in the back corner...Also notice the 2010 Matte White LP640 in the back right hand side...

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread