Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Valkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished road
I think not for the last 2!

I have not in my registry. SV number is missing

Old 08-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Will send the owner an email and find out!

Old 08-17-2011, 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by McRae
can we get a larger pic of number 10 please please pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!

Originally Posted by hg_wng
another 10 or 30 cars, not part of the 350.
Are you sure of that ?

Originally Posted by Penfold
Have you got this one?

I can find out the number for you if you haven't. I'll keep a look out when I see them from now on aswell!
I haven't the number of this one, please

Originally Posted by P K Wright
Have you included this one?

I saw it at the Meilenwerk in Stuttgart but is registered in Oberhausen, Germany.

Same thing, I haven't the number of this one too...
All two are in the unidentified register

Old 08-17-2011, 09:03 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dyvatvol15
Murciélago LP670-4 SV China Edition was made in 10 pieces
Correct, 10 made, but they were not above and beynd the 350 total..

As a matter of fact they were pulled from the "last" of the SV cars and done up this way as a special sale for China. Most all "reliable" accounts tell me that the 350 total mark was never filled, only approx 260 plus total cars were made, then the 10 China cars as well..so 270-275 neighborhood of ALL SV cars built.

Yes, the numbers go higher then 275, but you could order what number you wanted if it was not taken yet, had nothing to do with amount built or what order it was built. As an examplet I got car #12 to match my 6.0 SE #12, but it was NOT the 12th car built. I also know the person that ordered the car with the 350 of 350 plate so as to have the "last" car, but it was NOT the last car built.

If you look at the registry and then cross it with the VIN#, you can see the build dates are all over the board and do not match the car number of order it was built.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enough
You are right Roy, I compared VIN and #, and they don't match.
Regarding China Edition I also think they are included in 350...

Can you tell us more about the #350, because informations I have found tell me it is Giallo Orion, in Portugal (VIN 04098) ? If you can have any pictures of it, it could be perfect for the register. Thanks

Old 08-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by spike
[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/5992082676137d8fc478.jpg/]
thank you!!!

Old 08-17-2011, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wow never new that. Thanx for sharing Roy.

So Customers can still purchase a LP670 to there custom by order just limited on what number tag they get pretty much ? Oh and btw have a few photos of a LP 670 china edition smashed. Very upsetting

Old 08-17-2011, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Here are two more shots of the other 6-speed manual SV in America, number 181. There are only two in the United States as said by Roy before with only five total manual SV’s ever produced. Don't be fooled with the Lamborghini Chicago plate, the owner is in Houston and he is a member on here with an amazing collection!

Old 08-17-2011, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
^ I love that guys collection. Amazing.

Old 08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Right, the matte black NEM351S Sv. The owner thinks it is 239 if that makes sense, but he'll double check at the weekend.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread