Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
not an sv but damn hot

Old 08-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
2010 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP670-4 E-GEAR AWD SV MY10 Cars For Sale in VIC - carsales.com.au - carsales.com.au 1247 1252 1282 402&silo=1011&__No=15&seot=1&PriceFrom=402&__Nne=1 5&trecs=945&__sid=131964985CAD

The SV you guys were talking about is back on the website and yes it is 225/350. The plate is L1

Originally Posted by Spike
Ok thanks, I will check for the Australian one.
May you take a picture of the plate for my register please ?

Link doesn't work anymore
#225 is also yellow in Australia, but the plate is L1, and for "#235" I had the plate BHG 28P...

Old 08-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enough
So we are ok, the "BHG 28P" is another car...

Old 08-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Spike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enoughSpike will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Arsalan
The only Murci SV in India.This car resides in New Delhi.
Last pic source and for more pic you can see them on Delhi's Supercar Club:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canno...b/346546670274
Any idea of the number of this one please ?

Old 08-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Arsalan is on a distinguished roadArsalan is on a distinguished roadArsalan is on a distinguished roadArsalan is on a distinguished roadArsalan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Spike
Any idea of the number of this one please ?
Sorry Buddy I don't have the plate number,I'm hopefully going to meet the owner on 15th August so will post pictures of the plate.

Old 08-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry Buddy I don't have the plate number,I'm hopefully going to meet the owner on 15th August so will post pictures of the plate.
Not the plate, its production number.

Old 08-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tonyseow is on a distinguished roadtonyseow is on a distinguished road
Old 08-12-2011, 04:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by rangieboy17
Not the plate, its production number.
Yes, the number plate with #/350 (and the VIN if possible)
If you can check it on 15th august I'll really apreciate
Thanks.

Thanks Tony, I have this one also, I will update the register soon

Old 08-13-2011, 01:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura about

Old 08-13-2011, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
MisterSM is on a distinguished roadMisterSM is on a distinguished roadMisterSM is on a distinguished roadMisterSM is on a distinguished roadMisterSM is on a distinguished road
As posted earlier, I also managed to get a few shots on the Aventador at the Ace Cafe in London...but I'll just post this one. I took loads, maybe should have slowed down and taken more time.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread