Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 08:58 AM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
Thanks all for the kind words.

valkarth i was in paris 2 years ago in my grey matte slr roadster with mansory parts. i was hoping to come to paris last summer but i didnt next summer i will for sure.

Old 02-10-2011, 09:47 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Your SV is one of the best ABK, this color suits the car perfectly and is really awesome. Have you the LP700-4 on order? Just wonder if we will see LP700-4 is some great shade of red.

Old 02-10-2011, 01:30 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
Thank D55L it is a really impressive color in the flesh, I didnt order any supercar yet have to wait till geneva to make my mind.

Old 02-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Love that colour on the Sv! Hey ABK what else have you got in ur collection???

Old 02-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Stunning car!
Definatly my favourite SV of the summer, The loudest, but such a nice colour aswell. Photos do not do it justice.
Here are some of mine and a video which was one of best sounds I have ever heard!

YouTube - Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV 0-60 Full throttle acceleration and downshift!

It would be great to meet you if you are back this summer

Old 02-10-2011, 02:02 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Its fair to say this could be the most tasteful arab car in europe this summer.

Old 02-10-2011, 02:02 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
Wow That video brought back memories i was talking to the guy that was with me in the car and i didnt see what happend in front of me next time ill be more careful.

Old 02-10-2011, 02:04 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ABK
Wow That video brought back memories i was talking to the guy that was with me in the car and i didnt see what happend in front of me next time ill be more careful.
Why dont you guys do a track tour in europe instead of going to jetset places, how about SPA track or Nordschliefe its more fun. Or go to the Top-Gear road in Europe, the one with the Gallardo SL and 997 GT3RS throughout out Italy, starting from Monaco to Swiss.

Old 02-10-2011, 02:16 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
That will be fun for sure meanmachine.

Old 02-10-2011, 02:20 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by ABK
That will be fun for sure meanmachine.
Yes, you get to know your cars full potential,appreciate it and know it better.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread