Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Yes, you get to know your cars full potential,appreciate it and know it better.
But still come to London to put smiles on our faces

Old 02-11-2011, 11:24 AM
V10
Teamspeed Junior Member
V10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey there ABK,

I'd just like to say that your SV is incredible and I really like the colour combination of your RR!

The SV's sound is just epic!

PS - It would be awesome if you bring it again this year!

Last edited by V10; 02-11-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
^^^the last video, the Beemer driver @21secs almost had a baaaad day.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:13 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
Thanks v10 i waited almost one year for that RR.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:30 PM
V10
Teamspeed Junior Member
V10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ABK
Thanks v10 i waited almost one year for that RR.
No problems man.

Last edited by V10; 02-11-2011 at 12:41 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura aboutkuwait 911 has a spectacular aura about
nice LP670-4 SV ABK the best color on SV

Old 02-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
catch you abdulla =P

Originally Posted by ABK
Wow That video brought back memories i was talking to the guy that was with me in the car and i didnt see what happend in front of me next time ill be more careful.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ABK
That will be fun for sure meanmachine.
Agree with Mo.

Your car is a fab color.

Old 02-12-2011, 07:27 AM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by N.Althani
catch you abdulla =P
Lol welcome back to doha nasser.

Old 02-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, when do you visit London this summer? First week of july? I really want to see you guys this summer.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread