Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
The one with the aftermarket wing/exhaust is hideous.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
giallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enough
The maroone eclipse is the most hideous SV ive ever seen in the flesh or photographed. The matte black is fantastic except for the ugly wing and removal of the original exhaust outlet.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
In other photos it doesn't look maroon. It's more of a chocolate brown with a cocoa powder interior. If Willie Wonka wanted an SV I suppose this is what he'd get. I'd have to see it in person as almost all Lamborghini colors look better in real life than in photos.

As for the dude who took a beautiful SV and added that hideous ironing board, I'm embarrassed for him. The guys at Lamborghini's design and R&D department would likely require oxygen after gazing at those photos. That's clearly in the "what the hell are you thinking?" department. Notice it was originally a car with a small wing?

Old 05-29-2010, 09:56 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by giallo sv
The maroone eclipse is the most hideous SV ive ever seen in the flesh or photographed. The matte black is fantastic except for the ugly wing and removal of the original exhaust outlet.
Do you or anyone know where or has the Maroone Eclipse car...?

Old 05-29-2010, 09:57 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
In other photos it doesn't look maroon. It's more of a chocolate brown with a cocoa powder interior. If Willie Wonka wanted an SV I suppose this is what he'd get. I'd have to see it in person as almost all Lamborghini colors look better in real life than in photos.

As for the dude who took a beautiful SV and added that hideous ironing board, I'm embarrassed for him. The guys at Lamborghini's design and R&D department would likely require oxygen after gazing at those photos. That's clearly in the "what the hell are you thinking?" department. Notice it was originally a car with a small wing?
I like it...guess change my name to Willie "roy" Wonka..LOL I would change out the brown steering wheel..that is just to much brown.

The big wing is sad..maybe he did not know you could interchange the wing..or had mis-information..the wing on the car resembels the Murcie R-GT race track wing..?

Old 05-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Roy, GUARANTEED if you bought that same color SV, I'd be calling you "Roy Willie Wonka-Cats"! Isn't your car a little on the lighter brown side?

Old 05-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Roy, GUARANTEED if you bought that same color SV, I'd be calling you "Roy Willie Wonka-Cats"! Isn't your car a little on the lighter brown side?
It is weird how the same "color" is different on two seperate cars. At one point I had TWO 2001 Diablo 6.0SE cars in the Brown..and they were almost as differnt as night and day. Mine that I kept..is a lighter shade and a little more flake in it...the one I sold that went to NY is a bit darker and not as much flake in it.

The SV in this color looks even darker..but as Tommy has pointed out..MOST Lambo colors just do not photo well...I think it may also be that the PPG base paint used today compared to 2001 is a differnt blend..due to newer strict EPA regulations..??

Old 05-29-2010, 02:05 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Valkarth
# 344
I can accept the exteior paint, but the interior is not my couple of tea absolutely. I think it is some kind of aftermarket interior, not Ad Personam because same car was spotted with normal SV interior.

Amazing SV with big exaust and not original wing
The paint is great, but that wing and exhaust must go.

Old 05-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Valkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
Do you or anyone know where or has the Maroone Eclipse car...?
That is the Maroon Eclipse, it has been confirmed by the seller.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Former Sponsor
That is the Maroon Eclipse, it has been confirmed by the seller.
Who is the seller of this car..?

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread