Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

06 Gallardo vs 08 R8 - for $110k - I need advice (long)

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
NOW, something else I want to touch base upon...

FOR ALL INQUIRERS off this thread, who question arrogance in relation to a comment made by me such as "my world", may want to re think why they want a car such as this, and themselves as arrogance is often recognized by someone who has a great deal of it themselves, not to mention, insecurity as well.

Now for the record, "my world" can be viewed upon in many different ways, and in the way I MEANT IT, was an area that is populated with exotics and high end car's running around, on a daily basis regardless of weather and so on which makes them that much less exclusive.. And if you have to look into it that much to be insulted that maybe you don't live in "that world", meaning I said that with that sole intent towards that person or specific area (in which I didn't), nothing else can even be said!

Have a good 4th, good luck with the decision you make.
I know what you meant Martin, its a valid point. Regional differences in numbers of exotics and even appreciation of them is pretty significant.

To the OP, you'll have your answer when you stand next to each and quantify your emotional reaction to each....ultimately thats what matters. I really doubt anyone else's subjective opinion is going to help you.

Nice choice to make though !