Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Review & Road Test | Car Advice [INCREDIBLE PICS]

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Review & Road Test | Car Advice [INCREDIBLE PICS]

This review is a few months old but I thought I would post it. There are some incredible pictures to accompany it.

It’s by no means the most expensive or fastest Uberschall supercar we drove during our most recent Full Throttle supercar tour in Europe, but the instant you start carving up the switchbacks in Italy’s Val D’Aosta, Lamborghini’s Gallardo LP560-4 becomes your favourite. The fact that we were the first media in the world (yes we beat Clarkson) to track test Spain’s new GTA Spano supercar at Valencia’s MotoGP circuit, before a mad dash to Lake Garda in Italy to rendezvous with the insane Veritas RS 111 supercar, didn’t seem to matter one little bit, we had finally arrived at Lamborghini headquarters in the small rural town of Sant’Agata, and the feeling was once again surreal.
This is the second time in two years we have landed here at Lamborghini’s front door, and regardless of the lack of sleep since stepping off the plane in Frankfurt two weeks ago, the anticipation as you’re about to strap yourself into one of the world’s best driver’s cars for a 700km low level flight across the Italian Alps, is just as thrilling. Parked in the VIP car park, I can see two spanking new Gallardo LP560-4s, and all we have to do to get the keys for a couple of days, is sign a few insurance papers and we are on our way up to the majestic Italian Alps.
And while these two Lamborghinis look almost identical, I’ve spotted the dark coloured carbon ceramic brake rotors on only one of the Gallardos, so that’s the must have car.

The whole review can be viewed here: http://www.caradvice.com.au/56140/la...iew-road-test/

Now time for pics and a nice video...

YouTube - Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 - Full Throttle teaser

Last edited by B4rad; 04-11-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
nice find!

Old 04-11-2010, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bugraluleci is on a distinguished roadbugraluleci is on a distinguished roadbugraluleci is on a distinguished roadbugraluleci is on a distinguished roadbugraluleci is on a distinguished road
Breath taking!

Old 04-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I love love love this shot:

Old 04-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I love love love this shot:

I was just about to make the same post. +1

Old 04-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys, they are my photos. I accompanied Car Advice on this trip, time of my life driving so many nice cars across the great roads of Europe.

The Lambo tunnel shot is available in desktop size on my website: OZ Car Sightings | Supercar photos and wallpapers

Old 04-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
^ Wow that is incredible!! Rep

Old 04-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
FFOUR, Post up some of your awesome pics up and you will become a very valued photographer here

Old 04-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to behold
I've posted a couple here and there in the picture threads of various cars, will try to post some more. Its a shame there aren't more Aussie (well, Perth specifically) based members here that could utilise my photography.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
digi_pixx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by bugraluleci
Breath taking!
x 2 There is nothing like listening to two at same time

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Review & Road Test | Car Advice [INCREDIBLE PICS]