Notices

Sparco DTM-RS seats

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura aboutnthusiastt has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Did you give the buyer 9 months to pay for them? Then offer a full refund when they get buyers remorse?
You should ask Ian(The salesman I worked with from start to finish) how long I was disatisfied with the purchase lol. I love people who just eat up all the BS Shaun feads them. You could talk to gt3ranger too about how well his transaction went lol. Or you know maybe you cuold take a peak at the attrition in that shop. Kelly is the only reason speedwear is still alive. Wish he would find someone legitimate to work for. He put in his notice at one point and Shaun doubled his pay.

Last edited by nthusiastt; 09-21-2011 at 11:05 PM.