Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speedware Motorsports exclusive Sparco Carbon RS-DTM seats

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 01:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
Speedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to all
Speedware Motorsports exclusive Sparco Carbon RS-DTM seats

Speedware is proud to announce its involvement and collaboration with Sparco and our release of the new Carbon RS-DTM Seat.

Speedware is now known as the one-stop-shop for all things motorsports. We are not the impersonal warehouse or big-box store; rather, we pride ourselves on providing a friendly and well-stocked atmosphere where we know our customers (and they know us) by name. We encourage enthusiasts and novices alike to stop down, browse for ideas on any of our numerous display cars, or simply relax in the latest performance seats in front of our home theatre entertainment system. If you're not in the area, don't let that stop you! Some of our best friends we know only by the sound of their voice over the phone, or through the proud photos they email us once their latest purchase is installed!

I’m sure you all know Sparco. Thousands of professional and amateur racing drivers rely on Sparco every year to protect them in the un-friendliest environment, the cockpit of a racecar. Whether a drive is driving at speeds of more than 200 mph or cruising the streets at 20mph, a driver must be 100% confident in their safety equipment! Therefore, the world's top professional drivers choose Sparco seats and safety products.

Speedware wanted to offer Porsche owners a prestigious seat dedicated exclusively to the 997 Porsche GT3-RS. Speedware turned to Sparco with their reputation and eye for quality and knew they would be the perfect fit to produce these for Speedware. You will not find another seat in the world like these Sparco Carbon RS-DTM seats. The RS-DTM is beautifully designed with a full carbon seat shell, classy smooth leather, elegant double topstitch and features the Porsche GT3-RS logo in your choice of Porsche GT3-RS Green or Porsche GT3-RS Orange. One of the best things about the Carbon RS-DTM seats is each seat weighs 15.4lbs, so you do not have to sacrafice performance for that perfet seat.

There are Ten sets of these exclusive seats in the entire world and will be offered to TeamSpeed and 6speed Members only. Once these 10 sets have been sold there will not be another production run unless there is enough interest to build more. Those of you who desire the perfection of these seats for your Porsche but were/are unable to obtain one of the rare 997 GT3-RS Porsches, there is the non-specific Sparco DTM seat in black leather with silver top-stitch.

Speedware is offering TeamSpeed Members a package deal for a pair of Orange or Green If you are interested please feel free to email me or call me directly at 425.296.5185

*Disclaimer- Airbag light will be on with removal of factory seats, please contact me as I can walk you through the steps to potentially fix this problem.

LIMITIED TIME OFFER!
I would like to offer to you guys a special price while the seats are in stock and available. Complete seat package which includes your choice of the Sparco Carbon RS-DTM in orange or green or the regular Sparco Carbon DTM, sidemounts, sliders, seat bracket and hardware.

Price: 5500.00 plus shipping

I have also included more pictures of the Carbon RS-DTM seat as well as pictures of the Carbon DTM set. (please see second page for updated pictures)

Last edited by DJ; 01-04-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:31 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute

Those are SICK! Do you have the measurements on hand, more specifically how wide they are over the shoulder area?

Old 05-02-2008, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
those things are INCREDIBLE!

Old 05-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
Those are Amazing! Any rough estimates on cost?

Old 05-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to all
They are amazing, wish you guys could see them in person!!

Here are some specs on the seats and I will have new pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

Seat Height - 35 1/2"
Shoulder Width (inside to inside seat)- 21 1/4"
Shoulder Width (outside to outside or actual width)- 24"
Seat Cushion Width (front) - 17"
Seat Cushion Width (rear) - 13 1/2"
Front Seat Width (outside to outside leather) - 21"
Harness Guide Height - 22 1/2"
Carbon Fiber Seat Base Width (front)-17 1/2"
Carbon Fiber Seat Base Width (rear)- 17"

If there are any measurements that I did not provide and you would like please let me know.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, incredible seats! They're gorgeous!

Old 05-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
They are they are Pictures just do not do them justice!! Have a good weekend guys!

Old 05-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Ryan I have a pair sitting at the shop for over 7 months. Yes they are gorgeous believe me but they do not fit well in the GT3. This is at least in my GT3. The mounting brackets sold to me and also Porsche brackets do not work for me.
You sit too high, can not wear a helmet and my knees hit the underside of the steering wheel.
Also the seat is jammed in there and the female receiver in stock belts can not fit. If you want the seats and use stock belts, forget it.
I love the seats but they are not functional.

Is it correct that you have a solution for my situation?

GT3Ranger

Old 05-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
I'm sorry that you have had problems with the seats, We have had other clients install these seats in there car and we have yet to see a problem. I have sent you and IM and I am goign to do what I can to fix these problems for you . We do have longer seatbelt receptical that I can get for you that should fix the seatbelt problem.

Old 05-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Here is some pictures for you guys of them installed in a GT3 (dont mind the dirty gt3 just shows it gets driven haha)

p.s. sorry for the pictures I didnt take them

Attached Images      

Quick Reply: Speedware Motorsports exclusive Sparco Carbon RS-DTM seats