Notices

FS: Clubsport package for 997 (GT3 seats, techquipment rollbar + sparco harnesses)

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Clubsport package for 997 (GT3 seats, techquipment rollbar + sparco harnesses)

Less than 3,000 miles on all the mods, and as evidenced by the pics, everything is mint. Take the whole thing for $4000 (each seat is nearly $2K brand new) + shipping. Or, if you're local to Los Angeles, I can arrange to have it installed at your cost.

or

OEM Recaro GT3 seats 2800 for the pair
OEM tequipment bar 1300
6-pt Sparco harnesses 350 for the pair

I am fairly firm on the prices, and it's a helluva deal for someone who wants to start tracking their 997 and wants to use all OE parts.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-09-2009, 07:18 PM
DAD
Teamspeed Rookie
DAD is an unknown quantity at this point
997 seats, rollbar, harnesses

Are these items still available? I have a 2007 997 turbo, any issues getting that rollbar in? I'm in the Chicago area.
Thanks
DAD

Old 02-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
DAD,

Actually, the roll-bar and headers are still available. The roll-bar will fit fine, although you will no longer have back seats.

Old 02-09-2009, 10:06 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
you have headers for sale? was that in the OP?

Old 02-09-2009, 11:28 PM
DAD
Teamspeed Rookie
I'll check with my guys here regarding installation. I'm 6'3" and read where there may be some concern with the rollbar and seat position for tall drivers. Do you think this is true, i.e. can the seats slide all the way back with the roll bar in place? What headers?

DAD

Old 02-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
DAD, headers are for 997S, so will not work on your car.

The seats should be able to slide all the way back, we had no issues with the car they were in. Owner was about your height, maybe an inch shorter.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:38 PM
DAD
Teamspeed Rookie
rollbar

Thanks will let you know if I go that direction. Appreciate the responses

DAD