Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2012 Mini Cooper JCW

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 02:56 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
2012 Mini Cooper JCW

2012 JCW
located in Bellevue, WA
I/we have owned this car since new
appx 14K miles
Full xpel ultimate clear bra up to the windshield since new
Clearplex window film on windshield since new
$29500 for TSers
(original window sticker below details options etc)

no door dings, no curb rash, possibly a rock chip here or there as it was daily driven in the nw

Car History: my 70 year old mother goes to a Cystic Fibrosis charity auction and I suspect had a few too many cosmopolitans and ends up being the winning bid on a 2 year mini lease.
We go to Seattle Mini and they basically say any base mini you want and we will make it work.
She test drives a base mini auto and then I put her in a mini S manual and she likes the manual and the S -- "it has pep"
She only drives white cars - they have no white Mini S manuals in stock or on order
I ask about a JCW
They have a JCW in bound in white
She does not like leases
They allow her to apply the cash equivalent of the lease that she "won" at the auction to the purchase price of the JCW and she cashed out the rest and bought it.
She drove it for a few months and her SUV died and she replaced the dead SUV with a VW Touareg TDI.
Once she got the TDI, she never looked at the mini... told me I could drive it in lieu of my dd 1 ton diesel truck... I drove it for a while... but it's size does not suit my needs (3 young children)
I bought an E63 Wagon... selling the mini

So the mini is with a broker in Bellevue, WA (just outside of Seattle)
I want to run the sale through the broker so I can get sales tax credit on the wagon I bought.

Title is free and clear, car is owned by our business
Carfax is clean -- never been in an accident
Mini includes scheduled maintenance in the purchase price
My mother bought the extended maintenance which is all scheduled maintenance through 6 years or 100K miles -- this includes all fluids, wipers, AND BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS... This was $1800 her cost and stays with the car

Here is a link to the broker's listing:
Cars for Sale: 2012 MINI Cooper John Cooper Works Hardtop in Bellevue, WA 98005: Hatchback Details - 347791108 - AutoTrader.com

Here are some pics that I had

Original sticker:

Pics dealer sent us upon arrival:

My mother taking delivery:

Dealer added driving lights:

picture in process at Metropolitan Detail getting xpel and clearplex:

some misc shots taken during ownership:

any questions, please feel free to PM me
If you are inclined to purchase it, please contact me directly via PM or email (rsftmfw@gmail.com) as I pay a simple doc fee to the broker if I sell it...

Old 09-28-2013, 01:44 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sold