Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2006 Ford GT

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Plumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enough
FS: 2006 Ford GT

So I have finally decided to part ways with my beloved FGT

I recently bought my dream car, the Carrera GT and am finding it difficult to justify keeping both.

I bought the car from a dealer in Arkansas and imported her to Dubai in 2009 when she had 3,600 miles so I'm the second owner. She was in perfect condition when I got her and has been carefully taken care of since, always garaged and covered. She's been used only as a weekend driver and now has around 6,400 miles. No accidents, dents, mechanical failure etc.

I'm asking $185,000.

The car is equipped with all 4 factory options including the BBS wheels, Painted Grey calipers, the McIntosh sound system and blue stripes. The previous owner added the Ford racing headers, pulley and accufab throttle body. I added the Ford Racing exhaust.

She comes with a full set of manuals, car cover and bag.

Shipping outside the UAE can be arranged.

Last edited by Plumber; 02-19-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I could easily justify keeping both! (unless it's a financial deal) congrats on the CGT, that would be my choice of the 2 too keep.

Beautiful car and good luck selling!

Old 02-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MaximumMD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Gorgeous car! GLWS!!

Old 02-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
I could never part with mine but glws

Old 02-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear about the decision to sell a FGT, but seeing how you also have a CGT i guess it's allright.

I def. LOVE the color combination, it's my favorite for the FGT! Just wish i had the $ to afford something like that. Best of luck with the sale; i can't imagine it would take long to find somebody who wants one.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
PM member Bonehead I know he is actively looking for one GLWS

Old 02-22-2013, 01:34 AM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
I already passed it to Bonehead. He had concerns about being to have a proper PPI done.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Plumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
I could easily justify keeping both! (unless it's a financial deal) congrats on the CGT, that would be my choice of the 2 too keep.

Beautiful car and good luck selling!
Thanks. I always said only one car is worthy of replacing my FGT and that was the CGT. Selling is more a space issue for me to be honest. Plus I can't see myself having time to enjoy the FGT as another weekend car.

Originally Posted by MaximumMD
Gorgeous car! GLWS!!
Originally Posted by maxemus
I could never part with mine but glws
Originally Posted by Winchm60
Sorry to hear about the decision to sell a FGT, but seeing how you also have a CGT i guess it's allright.

I def. LOVE the color combination, it's my favorite for the FGT! Just wish i had the $ to afford something like that. Best of luck with the sale; i can't imagine it would take long to find somebody who wants one.
Thanks guys

Originally Posted by domesticdemon
PM member Bonehead I know he is actively looking for one GLWS
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
I already passed it to Bonehead. He had concerns about being to have a proper PPI done.
Thanks for the suggestion guys. The PPI issue is completely understandable. All I can say is that the local Ford agent (Al Tayer Motors) have a decent reputation and can perform a full inspection of the car prior to anyone buying it. They are also the sole agents for Ferrari, Land Rover, Jaguar and a few other so they have a large and well established setup.

Old 02-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Sad to see it go. Having been in it, I can only attest to how utterly magnificent it sounds!

Hope the CGT is turning out to be an appropriate replacement.

GLWS

Old 02-25-2013, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Strangely enough, ED just bought one, nearly the same spec GLWS