Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2009 Nissan GT R Premium 1,300mi Super Silver $84,500

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008 | 10:48 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Jason for selling it at MSRP. Good luck with the sale.

Also where's Dave when you need him? I'm going to fill in for him tonight:

<b>NOTE: Talking about the GT-R's warranty could void the warranty.</b>

Old 10-09-2008 | 12:38 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with the sale. I'm just wondering what options the car has to make it well over $80k? I'm not educated in GTR's, but I just thought the MSRP was like $69k. But I do not know what the options run. I like to know. Sounds like a great deal for someone. I also would consider a 2008 w/ 1,300 like new.

Old 10-09-2008 | 12:41 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
I think the '08 Premium package cars were around 73-74k The '09s have gone up by about 7-8k I think.

Old 10-09-2008 | 04:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Thank you Jason for selling it at MSRP. Good luck with the sale.

Also where's Dave when you need him? I'm going to fill in for him tonight:

NOTE: Talking about the GT-R's warranty could void the warranty.
I'm here!
Doing a PPI at Nissan, will void your warranty

Still 3 more days of GTR warranty jokes week.

Old 10-09-2008 | 10:23 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Arena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry guys, the car is no longer avalible. I farted in the car and they voided my warranty, then I turned traction control off and spun the wheels and 12 men dressed in black with semi automatic weapons jumped out of Apache helicopters and confiscated the car. I just got out of 12hours of interigation while they used Jack Bower tourture technics to try and find out "Why I pushed the button of destruction".

Side note: All these cars are 2009 and sticker was $73k + 3k for Super Silver $76, the 2010's base will be $81k due to "cost of material" per Nissan, if it is a Super Silver car it is $3k more $84k. I was factoring in the clear bra to on this car.

Last edited by Arena; 10-09-2008 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-09-2008 | 06:20 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
It's a good price man... It's not your fault that Nissan is captaining the failboat on the warranty issue.

Old 10-09-2008 | 08:49 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ArenaMotorGroup
Sorry guys, the car is no longer avalible. I farted in the car and they voided my warranty, then I turned traction control off and spun the wheels and 12 men dressed in black with semi automatic weapons jumped out of Apache helicopters and confiscated the car. I just got out of 12hours of interigation while they used Jack Bower tourture technics to try and find out "Why I pushed the button of destruction".

Side note: All these cars are 2009 and sticker was $73k + 3k for Super Silver $76, the 2010's base will be $81k due to "cost of material" per Nissan, if it is a Super Silver car it is $3k more $84k. I was factoring in the clear bra to on this car.

have u started to notice WHY no one buys from you on here? LABRIT had valid questions and u acted like he is uneducated! Im sure u built your business selling to the RICH w/o any car knowledge but when you come on here your dealing with a dif client. Best of luck with your business but you seriously need an attitude change to sell on this or any other forum

Old 10-09-2008 | 09:06 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys cut Jason a little slack. He is really trying his best to give the best deals he can and is not a typical car salesman or I would not have let him on the forum or his dealership. Moving cars or anything for that matter is not easy right now so I am sure we are all a little on edge.

Old 10-09-2008 | 10:14 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Arena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond repute
I just read this a couple of times and I think you thought I was digging at the other posts now. I was joking, I have a sense of humor about the warranty thing to. I think it's silly. I am a friend not a salesman here. I am going to joke around to.

And just so you know I started in business 10 years ago with $35k in cars, all together. 100kmi was the lowest.

Last edited by Arena; 10-09-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-09-2008 | 10:59 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ArenaMotorGroup
I just read this a couple of times and I think you thought I was digging at the other posts now. I was joking, I have a sense of humor about the warranty thing to. I think it's silly. I am a friend not a salesman here. I am going to joke around to.

And just so you know I started in business 10 years ago with $35k in cars, all together. 100kmi was the lowest.
This is a "proper" response and one i will acknowledge! Glad to see another "self starter". As for the La La comment, relax a bit buddy, i think before you go into a "fight" with someone you should know a lil more about the opponent!

You have commented numerous times about "wow have not sold one car, to anyone on TS" My response was based more on that than anything else. I wish you only the best of luck! now i am going back to Kim K and my 100 inch plasma here in LA LA Land