Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Executive - Nissan GTR Full Front Clip Xpel Premium Clear Bra

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to allExecpaintPro is a name known to all
Executive - Nissan GTR Full Front Clip CLEAR STEEL Clear Bra

This is a new Nissan GTR that we installed a full front CLEAR STEEL clear bra Paint Protection along with the rocker panels and rear impact areas. This was a collaborative effort with the Tint Shop on Long Island and I look forward to working with Joe on many more projects in the future. Here are some pictures of the install we did on Long Island.

Attached Images          

Last edited by ExecpaintPro; 01-09-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
Can you please PM me details, i'm looking to have the same done on my GTR. Do you guys wrap all the edges? or?

I'm located in NYC

Old 09-28-2010, 12:46 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^Def use Doug, best in our area!