Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin V12 Zagato Revealed In Production Form [VIDEO]

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Same thing that i say for the Ferrari FF: I would drool if i saw one until it drove by and i saw the back. Ironically, i see some FF in here. Otherwise, this looks AMAZING!

Old 02-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
the spoiler spoils the design, not my fav zagato creation but without a spoiler it will look pretty cool

Old 02-08-2012, 11:58 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
hmm, some interesting touches

Old 02-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love it!

Old 02-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Also, it totally has GTR windows.

Old 02-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
I like but but not love

Old 02-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all

Old 02-09-2012, 10:07 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I am liking it in red.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  Aston Martin V12 Zagato 2013 (5).jpg
Views: 151
Size:  161.6 KB