Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Lotus beefs up the Evora

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 12:59 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
cool story bro

Old 02-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by djantlive
I will never buy a Lotus. Nothing about it that appeals to me. No power and bad designs.
Seriously do you think the Lambo in your avatar has better styling the the new Evora pic posted....

As for power that's a pice of cake and can easily make the Evora a supercar killer in the real world not some airfield runway......

Hell my Exige will stomp on any so called hyper expensive supercar in the real world and not have to cross the centerline to do it....LotusLambo

Last edited by the ronin; 02-06-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by the ronin
Seriously do you thing the Lamebo in youe avatar has better styling the the new Evora pic posted....

As for power that's a pice of cake and can easily make the Evora a supercar killer in the real world not some airfield runway......

Hell my Exige will stomp on any so called hyper expensive supercar in the real world and not have to cross the centerline to do it....LotusLambo
The girls in my avatar more than make up for the styling part

I certain appreciate your car but you've put in $$$ into that beast. Not fair to compare performance that way is it?

Old 02-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That looks like it will be awesome!

Old 02-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
I'd put my money on an Evora S smokin a Lambo in the canyons or on a tight road course any day.... Those concept pics are cool and ...dude you can't drive around with hookers with huge thighs on the hood..

Old 02-06-2011, 03:38 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
I'd put my money on an Evora S smokin a Lambo in the canyons or on a tight road course any day.... Those concept pics are cool and ...dude you can't drive around with hookers with huge thighs on the hood..
is every post you make anti-lambo? get over it man.

ps. those hookers do have huge thighs

Old 02-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
Still to heavy to be a proper Lotus!

Old 02-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Ferdinand
Still to heavy to be a proper Lotus!
What the hell is a proper lotus...some shite box that weighs 1200 lbs and has 120 hp...... Proper sucks... Wellcome to the future and the power and handling that comes with it....

Old 02-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
What the hell is a proper lotus...some shite box that weighs 1200 lbs and has 120 hp...... Proper sucks... Wellcome to the future and the power and handling that comes with it....
Wheres is the Lotus Engineering in this car?

Lightweight architectures? No, weights 1400kg.

Efficient performance? 345hp 3.0l supercharged. Guess why it won't win any "engine of the year" award.

Driving dynamics? would have to test it...

It's not even cheap!

In paper just doesn't sound good.
I think it's just another brand going for quantity sales...

Since Proton in getting as bad as they had to give shares to their employees to paid the salaries, Lotus focus was changed (again)... that's when the Evora started to be developed (2006-7). So don't bring those comments on nothing.

Last edited by Ferdinand; 02-06-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:02 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Ferdinand
Wheres is the Lotus Engineering in this car?

Lightweight architectures? No, weights 1400kg.

Efficient performance? 345hp 3.0l supercharged. Guess why it won't win any "engine of the year" award.

Driving dynamics? would have to test it...

It's not even cheap!

In paper just doesn't sound good.
I think it's just another brand going for quantity sales...

Since Proton in getting as bad as they had to give shares to their employees to paid the salaries, Lotus focus was changed (again)... that's when the Evora started to be developed (2006-7). So don't bring those comments on nothing.
So you are saying Lotus should just stick to making crapy cheap lightweight kit cars for those guy that already own one and will never step up to a better more expensive car....and still make a profit..How do they do that when most Lotus owners will never buy another car.....

Awards don't sell cars..... I never bought a car because some magazine gave an award for anything.... purists wake up. The future is now..

Quick Reply: Lotus beefs up the Evora